The 1/8/11 Wild Card thread Saints vs Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture this..
GB beats Philly
GB beats ATl..
Sea beats Chicago....

Seattle would host the NFC championship

Seahawks would be the Beverly High Panthers of the NFL! Beverly won its MIAA Super Bowl this year, and in doing so topped .500 for the first time this year. I might have to root for Seattle ... right up to the Super Bowl.

Picture this..
GB beats Philly
GB beats ATl..
Sea beats Chicago....

Seattle would host the NFC championship

I think GB is the most dangerous team in the NFC and Chicago sucks....very possible Seattle will host the NFCCG.

My nephew is in his first Winter in Seattle. If he don't get some tonight, there is no hope for the kid. Nice kid though.

Brees is a class kid, I was happy to see NO win last year.

Seabirds to The Big Game™!

Tastes like chicken.
Or is it fishY?

Feel good with the all time worlds greatest song:
YouTube - Jr Walker & Allstars - Shotgun

Did somebody say that the divisional winners shouldn't be in the playoffs without a winning record? :D

seahawks winning is a great thing . BB can rightly preach that NOTHING is a given in the playoffs! should help focus our team for the task ahead.

As a Vegas resident, I have to give it to the Saints. The old adadge "If you can't beat the spread at least have the decency to lose outright" ;)

Okay, I am stealing that.

costas "biggest playoff upset since SB 36" ..really ?

Maybe he's a closet Pats fan and blocked out that other game a few years ago.

By the way, Costas to me looks like he's already been embalmed. Weird.

My nephew is in his first Winter in Seattle. If he don't get some tonight, there is no hope for the kid. Nice kid though.

:rofl:

That is so funny

The Seahawks have a great chance to host the NFC championship. I believe the Packers will win against the Eagles. The Bears, lets admit it, are awful, cannot believe they got the second seed, if you asked me which team I would rather face in the superbowl, nfc and afc, I'd say Seahawks then Bears. Seattle may be enough motivated to pull of a win against a bad offense, they just need their offense to have another game like this.

I guess you can say that there are no "bad" team in the playoffs. Whoever said the Seahawks are bad can ask the Saints :D

This was a great football game. I really enjoyed it.
knowing that the Saints pose a threat to us down the road, this is what I was hoping for. and boy was it ever a good game.

Props to Brees looking deadly till the end, seahag fans should send the saints Defense a thank you card. Great game

Probably an accurate statement?

Yup.

Now, Rex and the Goys ride the flaming wreckage Lego plane
into Indana and the Temple of Doom.

The statue looms ominously,
wearing an angry Manning face.

Last edited:
Okay, I am stealing that.

There's nothing worse than looking at your ticket and seeing than seeing your team won, but didn't cover :(

Excellent game. Had me going right up to the end. :rocker:

And sorry pherein. It's hard to find any words that will help.

Just pop in last year's Super Bowl and kick back with a few beers and know that your window is still wide open.

Ha ha. Suck a **** Saints and suck a **** that wussy Saints fan who always comes over here kissing ass. Yer done, losers. They're back to being the New Orleans Aint's. And frigging stay that way now. The NFL doesn't need a perennial loser franchise being good. Never won a single road playoff game in their entire history. Looooosers.
And Drew Breese is white trash. Dude needs to comb his hair and wash his face every once in a while. Ba-bye now. lol.

Sadly this is only the second dumbest thing posted here this week.

I don't revel in the Saints losing, they seem like a respectable lot. However, there was some cruel irony that they failed to convert on a needed 2pt play because the burden was on the shoulders of a guy they picked up last week thanks to that do nothing Reggie Bush not being in the game. Almost as funny as when he got the ball against the Falcons with five yards of open field and went nowhere. Seriously would not want that overhyped dud on my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes