PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thanksgiving NFL week 12 games

Go for it! :D

The 1932 NFL championship rematch almost 70 years in the making!!

Since this game is boring as ****, people might find it interesting to read about that game. Detroit back then was the Portsmouth Spartans, led by Dutch Clark (a Hall of Fame running back sometimes called a QB) and Glenn Presnell (their real passer). Chicago was riding the last good QB by committee and scored on a TD pass from Bronko Nagurski to Red Grange.

Anyway, if people think Belichick bends the rules, they should peruse the career of George Halas, who was the league’s founder and frequently moved the goalposts to favor the Bears.

This playoff game in 1932 led to the Championship Game instituted the next year.

1637863544162.png

1637863752321.png

I can’t believe Jason Peters is still in the NFL.

Fields never had a chance with this OL.

Easy win for the Bills tonite. Eagles crushed this Saints team. I expect the Bills to have their way. Trevor aint getting it done.

We need to make a concerted effort to get the Lions off of Thanksgiving.

Which other team in their right mind would want it?

The stadium is obviously half-empty but that's the norm for the Lions, isn't it? That would be embarrassing for one of the other teams.

I've got to confess I watched enough of the pre-game to hear Buck or Aikman say that we were in for an exciting game because "both sides think that they can win it". In other words, it's a match-up of two teams each of which says: if we can't beat those guys, then we probably can't beat anybody.

Part of me wants the Bills to win tonight to set up a spectacular MNF but I think they'll end up choking tonight.
Same here, but we’re already locked in for primetime, so they can lose tonight. :)

That should have been illegal contact on the Lions on that fade to Graham.

If I recall correctly, the WTFs actually fill their stadium. If only they could get rid of their horrible, horrible owner.
You get a “like” for the name. I call them the same as that’s what it looks like.

Why does the refs allow LT’s to constantly cheat snap counts starting early?

Hopefully Swift just got the wind knocked out of him. He is all Detroit has.

Georgia vs. Georgia crime on that tackle.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back