PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is a green bean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious.

New York Jets want Tim Tebow to stay far away from New York City nightlife - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

"Jets officials are strongly encouraging new recruit Tim Tebow to live in New Jersey to keep him as far away as possible from the temptations of New York's nightlife, a source close to the team has said.

While believing the quarterback will be a great asset on the field, off it they think Tebow — a teetotaler and virgin who is saving himself for marriage — will need to have his hand held."

wait a minute..... their starting QB is sleeping with 16 yr olds, but Tebow needs his hand held?

Tanny saying if we have 3 and outs..who knows what will happen with tebow...god sanchez is going to love this ****...already love this

Ok, let me see if I understand this correctly. He went to UF where the temp is hot and the girls are hotter.

He's been in Denver as a Pro Football player and there is plenty of places to get into trouble there. Now the Jets are concerned the he might yeild to the temptations of NYC?

You can't make this stuff up, it just keeps on getting better.

The funny part is that with a straight face, they seem to be pointing to North Jersey as a land of virtue that will somehow keep him away from all those bad influences.

How can any jet fans think this is a good thing? And the front office is acting like it will all fall into place like a perfect world...what a joke of a franchise...SOJ

I wonder if they told Crow Daddy to wear condoms...

Will the jets implode even worse this year than last?

extremely insecure Mark Sanchez is going to implode having to deal with the popularity of tebow...and holmes hated sanchez throwing him the ball, wait until tebow throws a ball at his feet...

And what's really interesting is that Tebow claims he didn't know where he was going and learned it on ESPN like the rest of us, but in a radio interview today Elway categorically said Tebow knew everything.

Man, two days as a Jet and it looks like Tebow's already a liar.

Tim Tebow is now a KNOWN PUBLIC LIAR...I know a lot of fans are torn about him, but let me say that I, for one ,have NEVER bought into this holy "act" and I question his motives in everything he does. There is no un-ringing of this bell...he publicly obliterated the Eighth Commandment. Please, no more cries, bleats and ministrations in support of this FRAUD.

Sanchez and HIS agent should really think this whole Tebow acquisition through. Tebow's major aim is a nationwide platform to push his peculiar brand of religious fervor (I say peculiar because 100% of people of the Christian faith consider LYING a sin...obviously by his actions and words, he DOES NOT), It has come to light that the Jets organization has been in hot pursuit of Tebow since being rejected by Peyton Manning, Sanchez's agent has to know all the press quotes from yesterday and before are complete and total LIES. Tannenbaum somehow publicly flip flopped from earlier statements regarding Tebow's "role", stating that there would be an "open competition" for the starting QB job in training camp. The public polls are already stacked high against Sanchez, and he HAS to know he's been lied to all along.

Ryan, Tannenbaum and staff are under the gun this season and they know it. This is a desperate ploy to save their jobs. The fact they think the whole world can't see this is evidence enough that they should all be crap canned.

recent history would suggest elway is the liar if anyone

there's even topics on denver's board asking why elway lies so much lol

yeah I've never been a Tebow guy but Elway seems like the liar here, especially since he didn't flatly contradict Tebow he was deliberately vague about it.

So if your supposed goal in the offeason is to acquire personnel necessary for a 'ground and pound' attack, shouldn't you be looking for... a runningback?

It's so chic to think of RBs as fungible these days. The position is so physically taxing, teams figure the best way to go is with a group of cheap, complementary players and/or invest in O-line and run some poor youngster into the ground before you'll ever have to pay him. That trend has to turn sooner or later, why don't the Swinging **** Jets go that route, and pay a guy like Michael Bush?

If it weren't for the odd signs of competence coming out of Buffalo (Anderson!), this offseason would be boring as hell for us.

OK, my buddy gave me a joke today that I think is funny in concept, but needs better 'examples':

What do Tim Tebow, a typewriter, and an elevator operator all have in common?

Answer: They'd all be useful in the 1950's.

OK, my buddy gave me a joke today that I think is funny in concept, but needs better 'examples':

What do Tim Tebow, a typewriter, and an elevator operator all have in common?

Answer: They'd all be useful in the 1950's.

lol

nice

thinking of changing my nick to Jokules....

I'm not sure about others but I love when the topic of the Jets is broached and Tunescribe and Joker are about. :D

thinking of changing my nick to Jokules....

Then you might be accused of jocularity.

Do you think Tebow will be served any gosh darn snacks in Jersey?

Wrecks: "I want to see my wife take it in all three holes."
Tebow: "What?! Your wife plays halfback? You mean, the A, B and C gaps, coach?"

Laugh.Out.Loud

Tunes, you hit that nail with a sledgehammer....how the hell does THIS work????

WTF is this, the Angel and the Badman Redux? Fatman and Bobbin'? I Left My Spleen On 316?

images

/\ The Road To Nowheresville...

Last edited:
Laugh.Out.Loud

Tunes, you hit that nail with a sledgehammer....how the hell does THIS work????

WTF is this, the Angel and the Badman Redux? Fatman and Bobbin'? I Left My Spleen On 316?

images

/\ The Road To Nowheresville...

Someone needs to photoshop a picture of New Giants Stadium at the end of that road. Maybe with the Goodyear blimp bearing Wrecks' face floating overhead.

yeah I've never been a Tebow guy but Elway seems like the liar here, especially since he didn't flatly contradict Tebow he was deliberately vague about it.

Yeah, if my choices are Tebow granting a trade to go to the Jets (rather than back home in Florida where he is loved, and wanted to go)

vs

Elway stating that "Tebow knew the process all along, and was a big part of the decision"

I am definitely choosing Tebow's words over Elway's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe