PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team hate map

I'm really disappointed that we aren't the most-hated in all 50 states. Clear!y, we have some work to do...
First, we need to go down to Atlanta in February and win that game. For sure.

The New England map is interesting.

For obvious reasons the Jests are #1 on the hate scale.

But there are a lot of legacy Giants fans in SW/So CT, Western MA, southern RI and SW/So VT.

Giants fans think the Jests are 2nd class citizens.
I'm sorry, RW, but I just have to say it:

Giants fans are at the very bottom of the evolutionary scale.

All by themselves.

"...Duuuh, Belichick didn't do any cheating in New York. Duuuuh, he just started cheating when he went to the Patriots...Duuuuuuuuuuh."

Not surprised a lot of neutral fan Midwest states had us as number one.

But sheesh, Colorado. Us over the Chiefs/Raiders? Us over the Broncos/Raiders in Missouri? Come on now.
Denver media is insanely anti-Pats. Rabid "Pats cheat" jihadists.

Being in TN, that HOU hate is recent. The hate here is stronger for the Jags.

And Hawaii? What did we ever do to them?
Well,

We still have not put favorite son (via Oregon) Russ Francis [flashing the shaka on "Hawaiian time"] in the team HOF,

The shaka sign, sometimes known as "hang loose," is a gesture of friendly intent often associated with Hawaii, and surf culture.

upload_2018-12-19_19-36-57.png

...and, neither has Mosi ('s Mooses) Tatupu (via Pago Pago, Honolulu & USC) been inducted...

...but really it's that their coolest logo/uniforms were destroyed and replaced with Goodell duds.

I'm really disappointed that we aren't the most-hated in all 50 states. Clear!y, we have some work to do...

Not to worry, "WE" are the most hated fans in all 50 states.
According to that map it's clear the actual team still has some work to do

Most of the hate comes from the root-for -underdog and the hate-the-dominant-winner phenomina. But some of it too must be geographical since the mid-west leads the way...against the northeast maybe (as in the Patriots aren't really patriots)

I'd amend that to 44.5 states.

From what I see here on a routine basis I think it's safe to say it's 50. It's just outside the region the hate is largely the run of the mill envy/jealousy fueled stuff and inside it's very specific...and individual. ;)

I'm in Iowa. Yea, lots of hate.

Isn’t 3 quarters of florida’s Population the snow birds that left New England? Why would they hate us?

I bet the Raiders were us if this map existed 30 years ago. Cowboys after that.

Denver media is insanely anti-Pats. Rabid "Pats cheat" jihadists.
Which is strange. They’ve always beaten us more often than not. There’s no reason for them to be as bitter as they are.

Which is strange. They’ve always beaten us more often than not. There’s no reason for them to be as bitter as they are.
Actually, there are 2 reasons: 1) Since 1999, NE is 11-9 against Denver, and, 2) They're insecure jackasses.

Titans with their flaming thumbtack logo.

Regards,
Chris

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, you never capitalize the ‘t’ in tacks. That is sacrilege and they don’t deserve the proper noun.

I wonder if Hawaii and Alaska also have a strong Patriots fan base there too. Maybe the hate and the love are connected? Just a theory

Last edited:
I saw a different map where 49-50 states hate all Ohio teams as well as New York teams

I'm sorry, RW, but I just have to say it:

Giants fans are at the very bottom of the evolutionary scale.

All by themselves.

"...Duuuh, Belichick didn't do any cheating in New York. Duuuuh, he just started cheating when he went to the Patriots...Duuuuuuuuuuh."

This video is reason enough to hope the Giants never win a game again.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back