PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team hate map

Nobody in CA gives two ****s about Seattle. Flawed hate detectors.

Regards,
Chris

Yeah, at least not in LA. TBH I kinda expected the Pats to win, just because Raiders and Chargers fans both hate us for different reasons, and Raiders fans make up the majority of football fans in LA as well as in Oakland. Must just be a ton of 49ers fans up in the Bay that hate the Seahawks I guess.

My eyeballs tell me perhaps 40% of the USA hates us ..... well done.
814bcab6eb21e095c2b39caa14a0c4f57188c76dbc89bde82c3aa08882683b01.jpg

Not surprised a lot of neutral fan Midwest states had us as number one.

But sheesh, Colorado. Us over the Chiefs/Raiders? Us over the Broncos/Raiders in Missouri? Come on now.

Most of the states that hate the Pats ( 7) don't have a team of their own. I don't get that one.
5 teams do and we know why, NY, FL and IN, but CO and MO?....Donkeys and Chiefs have their issues I suppose but they should hate each other more than us.

Yeah, at least not in LA. TBH I kinda expected the Pats to win, just because Raiders and Chargers fans both hate us for different reasons, and Raiders fans make up the majority of football fans in LA as well as in Oakland. Must just be a ton of 49ers fans up in the Bay that hate the Seahawks I guess.

No real hate from 49ers fans around me towards Seattle or really anyone. I'd have thought Denver or KC had the best chance. Raiders fans up and down the state hate both teams, mostly Denver. Probably due to recent success and the Elway years.

Regards,
Chris

If Mazie Hirono hates you, then youre doing something right!

Good to be hated by whole swathes of the Midwest and random places like Kentucky.

You all do realize that Kentucky and Indiana share a border, right? (I live two minutes from it, I am a Saints fan so don't @ me) Most Kentuckians I know that follow the NFL are Colts or Bengals fans, with some Titans sprinkled here or there.

I find it interesting that Cowboys territory hates the Eagles more than the Redskins.

Last edited:
Being in TN, that HOU hate is recent. The hate here is stronger for the Jags.

And Hawaii? What did we ever do to them?

Hawaii hates us from over familiarity at the pro bowl

That mid-West hate probably comes from the NEP ruining the "Greatest Show on Turf"!

Oh that's just great. Now I'll never go to Wyoming.

I guess Florida makes sense with the Dolphins being the biggest fan base here I imagine.

Jags probably hate the tacks the most. Sometimes hope a meteor can just take out their cesspool stadium...with the players not there of course.... ;)

View attachment 21930

Based on geolocation twitter tags or something like that.

Consensus in NE. :D

A little surprised to see the Cowboys hate is more than Pats hate in the state of PA.

NY and Florida and Indiana probably hate us for obvious reasons. But what did we ever do to the Midwest, KY and Hawaii? Lol
Hate for the bengals in mich and wis:eek:? What have the bengals ever done period?

Apparently a lot of Twitter accounts registered to 345 Park Avenue, NY.

Hate for the bengals in mich and wis:eek:? What have the bengals ever done period?

That’s the Bears. Surprised it’s not the Vikings that’s hated more in WI. I got that impression anyway.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back