PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TE Jared Cook ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats very quiet this year in FA

Pats very quiet this year in FA

4 SB appearances in 5 seasons, won 3 and the nfl deciding to change the catch rule for the SB away from having won 4.

Stop whining.

4 SB appearances in 5 seasons, won 3 and the nfl deciding to change the catch rule for the SB away from having won 4.

Stop whining.

I think he is just making an observation. I actually think they are doing what they usually do, nothing more of less.

Stop whining.

a Jared Cook thread after he signed with the Saints is a really weird thread to be posting that observation

6E2E616E-0E58-41FE-922D-4D15026558E4.jpeg

06F08D31-7F09-49CF-B086-FCA7A5820E12.png

It’s not over till it’s over? I’m going to close my eyes and pretend that this guy has actual sources, because I am dying for another Patriots transaction. Cook to the Pats. Sweet.

I think he is just making an observation. I actually think they are doing what they usually do, nothing more of less.

Yeah what they seem to do is target some specific people to sign or resign then wait and look for the best values after the initial rush.

Can't argue with the goddamn results, boys

Why come to the Pats as a number 2 when you are a number 1 in New Orleans.

Why be the fourth receiver target for the Saints when you might the number three target in New England?

View attachment 22873

View attachment 22874

It’s not over till it’s over? I’m going to close my eyes and pretend that this guy has actual sources, because I am dying for another Patriots transaction. Cook to the Pats. Sweet.

That account always seemed like Loyko on steroids including the weird racism. Wish he'd go to the same quiet place as Loyko did.

I'd assume Cook was ruled out when we signed Lacrose.

Why be the fourth receiver target for the Saints when you might the number three target in New England?

Here is an unstated fact here. Cook splits out wide most of the time. Cook might fill two voids. He has WR speed (4.37 timed). 6'6" and 247.
We have Rizzo to be the "blocker in waiting".
I think he would be fabulous here.
DW Toys

Here is an unstated fact here. Cook splits out wide most of the time. Cook might fill two voids. He has WR speed (4.37 timed). 6'6" and 247.
We have Rizzo to be the "blocker in waiting".
I think he would be fabulous here.
DW Toys

Rat guy Rizzo rules.

Nice Pass catching TE for Brees who will find him...a shame Brady can't get a toy like that.
Well weve given alot of Toys to Brady over the years.
However yes the cupboard is looking scarce right now.
A sober Gordon and a trade for a AJ Green type of receiver or drafting the next Michael Thomas drastically changes all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes