PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl discussion thread (Poll)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Queefs

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Niners

Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 34 35.1%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Who wins in two weeks?

9ers...
different/better team with McCaffery fully integrated into that offense

My heart yearns for a Queefs loss, though that feels like a tall task for this year's 49ers. Think they had a better shot last year before Purdy's injury in the nfccg.

Reactions: Ian
Going with the Chiefs and the Mahomes factor.

He’s the best QB (probably best player) in the league and I gotta go with him/the Chiefs until someone other than TB proves they’re good enough to beat him.

I don't see any x's and o's reasons as to why SF would win.

They are having issues on D
Slow starts
Inferior coach
Worse QB

The Lions beat themselves. SF just hs not looked impressive.

You can make a case for both teams. Both have strengths, but flaws that can haunt them. The 49ers defense has struggled badly in the 1st halves of both playoff games. The Chiefs offense isn't like their prior years with Hill. Pacheco is a tough runner and I expect them to give the 49ers a heavy dose of him. KC's defense has taken out both Miami and Baltimore "top rated" offenses and Spags is going to get another HC opportunity soon. He's going to give Purdy problems.

The edge goes to Mahomes who's a 2 time Champion.

I can’t root for the chiefs. I hate that team lol. More than the Colts!

With that said. I would also hate the 49ers to catch up in championships with us…
But I rather see the 49ers win it all instead of the chiefs.
The 49ers need to bring their A game form the start, the chiefs will not choke like the lions did…they are disciplined team. The 49ers were in route to be blown out but the lions coaching turned into ass in the second half.

I think the 49ers finally win it. They will have two weeks to recover and that defense will be better. Bosa and Young will need to bring it on…

Gonna go with the Chiefs, as great as their O is, really impressed with their D in this playoff run.

9ers...
different/better team with McCaffery fully integrated into that offense
Going with KC, the 9ners defense to me is overrated. KC is the modern version of the superbowl era patriots. I'm sure 9ners want revenge from the superbowl a few years ago. However gotta tip my hat to KC, and recognize and respect greatness at the QB position.

Gonna go with the Chiefs, as great as their O is, really impressed with their D in this playoff run.
Agreed, and 9ners defense if I'm being honest is good but overrated.

I am praying for a SF win not because I like them very much but despise KC….with all this Taylor Travis BS and them pulling one out of their bleep last minute …. and almost all penalties go their way… especially big ones with the game on the line….I need them to lose…..but I know Shanahan will f things up ….Purdy boy will toss a pick or two….their run D will get shredded again…and although it may be close ….KC escapes with a W….I hope it goes the other way but even though I think KC has alot of issues and are not as good a team as years past…they have Mahomes…and few have figured out how to contain Kelce…we shall see

Mahomes wins it in the 4th Q

Chiefs by 4
Agreed ….game will be close just as almost all KC games have been close this year….but in the end Purdy and Shanahan will choke and Mahomes will find a way to get it done and that will be ballgame….

Mahomes and KC.

Mahomes is the real MVP and when you have a player like that, you're never out of it. Factor in the KC defense, the possibility that this could be Kelce's and Reid's last game, KCs depth, players just keep stepping up if a starter goes out. To me, the 2023 Chiefs are the most BB like Patriots team so far. All 3 phases of the game are contributing to win.

Going with KC, the 9ners defense to me is overrated. KC is the modern version of the superbowl era patriots. I'm sure 9ners want revenge from the superbowl a few years ago. However gotta tip my hat to KC, and recognize and respect greatness at the QB position.
al pacino film GIF

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back