PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

Atlanta's new Offensive coordinator is an idiot. That's why they won't make it to the big game. When you have a Julio Jones you throw it to him!!! All the time! Every time! Look at his red zone targets for the year. It's freaking moronic.
I agree about their oc. Losing shanahan set them back. But they're figuring it out at the right time. Falcons much more dangerous opponent to me than Vikes. I still think Saints are the team to beat in the NFC tho.

Still, neither Flacco nor Manning sucked as much as Dilfer.

Manning was horrible. He'd fallen so far that his job was just to make the right reads and not kill the team, which was the same job as Dilfer's.

Go look at Peyton's game logs for 2015

Peyton Manning 2015 Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00/gamelog/2015/
and compare them to Dilfer in 2000

Trent Dilfer 2000 Game Log | Pro-Football-Reference.com
https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DilfTr00/gamelog/2000/
You'll find that Dilfer actually comes out ahead in the comparison.

His off season shoulder surgery is still bothering him...lmao! He's rapistberger 2.0 with the excuses.
really you losing a getting ass kicked, you dont know Cam, hes child mind

Steelers offense is run it with Bell, go for the big plays in the passing game. Shut Bell down and force them to drive down the field and they struggle. This happens every single January. That’s not a diverse offense.
Well in THEORY it is. And Pats will beat em. But I think Pitts is the 2nd best team in the NFL.

Dude he's already going over his sad presser.

I might not personally like Cam Newton but I have to give him credit for beating Pats this year so stranger things have happened like leading them to a win..

I kind of have a whole new respect for Newton. You can tell he’s having trouble just getting to his feet every time he breaks the huddle. He’s playing through some stuff.

I kind of have a whole new respect for Newton. You can tell he’s having trouble just getting to his feet every time he breaks the huddle. He’s playing through some stuff.
HAHA. Take a nap on the couch after the game. It’ll pass. He is still vomitrocious.

I might not personally like Cam Newton but I have to give him credit for beating Pats this year so stranger things have happened like leading them to a win..
I'm not buying it...even after this TD. "Now he's moving around better" give me a break! He's a punk *****. I tried in the hardest way possible to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he will always be a child. Don't care if he beat the Pats or not. Doesn't change who, and what he is.

yeah now, Cam moves ok ? child, guys jerk

He does that every week. He is a giant tool!

I'm not buying it...even after this TD. "Now he's moving around better" give me a break! He's a punk *****. I tried in the hardest way possible to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he will always be a child. Don't care if he beat the Pats or not. Doesn't change who, and what he is.
they won because of a bs flag pick up, and this year had 1 flag thrown on them while we had 11. including a bunch of those being critical flags on 3rd downs

Do I really have to catalog all the rules changes and points of emphasis since 2002?
In 2002, the 5yd Chuck was not enforced.
That alone pprobably eliminates the bucs. But then add all the changes regarding where and how you can hit a QB or wr and TB has no chance. Neither would that 1st Ravens team. Today having just a great defense is not going to be enough. You gotta have a QB who's at least good. I didn't say elite. But good. A jag game manager qb and a great d can't win a SB today.

Peyton Manning was not good in 2015, in fact he was horrendous.

panthers have had 1 flag thrown on them. they get this **** every game it's ********

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back