PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Games Thread: Bills/Jaguars and Panthers/Saints

I think the game plan is gonna be in crayon next week.

After watching the first half of the Bill/Jags game, it is pretty clear that neither team is going to win next week against either the Pats or Steelers. That being said, my brain will be rooting hard for the Jags to win this game for 3 reasons.

One, they will play the Steelers harder than the Bills. The Jags D can put a physical pounding on the Steeler offense to a greater degree than the Titan defense would.

2. The Titans are a massive coaching miss match. and I think will be an easier out than the Bills. Rodney called them the worst team in the playoffs when he blasted the Chiefs for losing to them. We haven't played them in the Malarkey era and will be able to attack their weaknesses better.

3. The whole "it's hard to beat someone 3 times in the same season" is real. Familiarity is a great leveler as we see so often in division games. Michael Irvin tells the story of one year the Cowboys put up 33 and 35 on the Cards in the regular season, and met them in the playoffs aans scored 7.

GO JAGS! ;)

This game reminds me of Denver vs Pittsburgh when Tebow won the game in OT.

Bills LBs get sucked in by that play action. Too aggressive and they paid for it.

Their moving the chains most likely for a FG

Bortles in Full Turtle mode.

We shall see if alcohol will make the game better. Right now these two are so ugly they are hurting my eyes
Pouring alcohol into your eyes might hurt less. Or blind you so you don't have to see any more of this.

Bortles first read is now the scramble! The passing game is a just a decoy!

Bortles gonna get himself killed but who else do they got.

Give him credit, he does run faster than a turtle. Missed a wide open WR in the EZ though.

I need a cup of coffee to stay awake watching this snoozefest! This has to be one of the most boring playoff games in recent memory. Bring on the Panthers vs Saints already!

I can't wait until JAX gives Bortles a huge contract extension. You know they will.

Good drive by the Jags here

Losing Hyde is going to change things. He is the Bills stop-gap on the run.

Just call 4 runs here Jax. Do not let Bortles throw it.

Safeties getting hyped after cutting down a running back 10+ yards down the field will always be funny to me

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back