Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy.

Votes: 62 50.8%
  • Ray Lewis killed two guys.

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Where's the white coat, Ray?

Votes: 60 49.2%

• Total voters
Which is why I firmly believe Pagano was in on it. Hes a fmr Raven. I'm glad he was fired. Screw him

Chuck Pagano, (Colts), Jim Caldwell (Lions), and Jack Del Rio (Raiders) were all assistant coaches for the Baltimore Ravens, and they were all fired this week. Kharma is a b#tch.

I'm surprised people were even remotely afraid of the Ravens here

The fact they lost by a clutch game winning drive by Andy Dalton.

WOW

Syntax Error??
39.gif

Just joshing, of course: That was your point. :D

My own view is that many Pats fans were so conflicted over the Jills making the playoffs that they didn't have a chance to revel in the Cravens loss.

But, I can't think of a better opportunity to revisit the Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard after yesterday's events.

All set, boys and girls? Here we go. (I'm sure that there are additions that can be made to this list, so go ahead!)

The Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard

On January 18, 2015, at the conclusion of the American Football Conference Championship Game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, footballs used during the game were measured to determine their PSI after a complaint about their "softness" from the Indianapolis sideline. The measurements, while taken by two different gauges and never aligned to the individual balls as measured after inflation before the game, nonetheless revealed that the balls weighed within 0.231 psi (i.e., the weight of a toothpick) of the weight that would be expected, according to the laws of Physics, for balls that had been inflated in a room with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and subsequently used in an environment with an average temperature of 42 degrees in a cold, wet rain for three hours. While subsequent studies performed by independent scientists, from MIT to Cal Tech, showed that the only thing that caused these balls to lose air pressure that day were the Laws of Nature, the subsequent events came to be known as "Deflategate" and resulted in a four game suspension for Tom Brady, subsequently recognized as "The G.O.A.T", a $1 million fine to the Patriots and the loss of first and fourth round draft picks. Objective observers now view the entire charade as a Fraud.

Baltimore Ravens: The team whose whining after the Pats outsmarted them in the 2014/15 Divisional Round most likely led to the Deflategate Conspiracy.
Regular Season Record since that day: 22-26
Playoff Appearances since that day: 0.000000
Joe Flacco QBR since that day: 83.4

Indianapolis Colts. The team that conspired to create Deflategate.
Regular Season Record since that day: 20--28
GM Ryan Grigson
The "Mastermind" of the conspiracy:
Fired 2017
Subsequently sentenced to Cleveland Browns.
Chuck Pagano
Fired 2017
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
W/L Record for three entire seasons since that day: 10--12
IR in 2017*
D'Qwell Jackson: The stooge who "reported" that an intercepted ball felt "a little soft" (a statement he subsequently denied making):
Suspended Four Games in 2016 for PED use
Cut in 2017
No longer playing in the NFL

Mike Kensil, VP of Football Operations and commonly regarded as the instigator of the conspiracy and most likely the source of the leak to HSPN:
Demoted from VP of Football Operations 2016 to VP Game Operations International, i.e., from responsibility for oversight of 256 Regular Season and 11 Post Season games per year to oversight of three games a year (probably a case of keeping him on for an agreed number of years at his old salary just to keep him quiet)
All senior staff members of NFL Football Operations: fired or moved to other jobs

Chris Mortensen*
The "Tweeter" and main Deflategate perpetrator
Operating on tip from Kensil (or one of his now fired flunkies) publishes an inaccurate and misleading Tweet about the loss of air pressure in the AFCCG Patriots' game day balls, which starts the entire charade. He later removes but does not apologize for the Tweet.
Diagnosed with Advanced Throat Cancer, which, after a period of remission, has now metastasized to his lungs.

Your New England Patriots
2015 Season and Postseason through 2017 Regular Season:
Regular Season Record since that day: 39--9
Post Season Record since that day: 7--1
Two Super Bowl Championships
Three AFC Championship Game Appearances
Three Division Titles

Tom Brady:
Average Regular Season QBR since that day: 105.7
36--8 Regular Season Record
7--1 Post Season Record
Two SB MVP's

* Note: we take no pleasure in the injury of Luck or the tragic illness of Mortensen and wish them both full recoveries...but, how Karma treated each...well, it's not my place, as a mere mortal, to question Karma...

Holy ****. :eek:

King Tut's Tomb ain't got **** on this Reckoning.
smiley_headbanger.gif

Quiet possibly The Best Post Ever.
th_coffee.gif

Glee wouldn’t be enough to describe how I felt when I saw their season go poof in a matter of seconds. I laughed my ass off.

I yanked myself. Is that gay??
39.gif

Glass houses, man...
0415-aaron-hernandez-fa-getty-4.jpg

STFU.

Cutting that Murderer loose when we found out what he was speaks voluminously in favor of this Team, not against it, you Crevice.
spock.gif

Last edited:
I actually don't mind Suggs - for all his stuff with Brady it's always been centred around competition - there is genuine, two way admiration for each others game, I think.

John Wah-Baugh can, however, suck a fat one.

Total judas and a horrible human being.

I was gonna go with "Agree".

But then I read the Harbaugh part....

And I upgraded to "Winner."

Last edited:
are you aware that harbaugh has a better reg season winning %, a better % of years making the playoffs and more playoff wins and the same number of SBs than Payton?

Regular season win %? What is this, Indianapolis?

More playoff wins higher % of playoff years and better regular season record. Are you saying a worse regular season record, lower % playoff appearances and fewer playoff wins d a better coaching job because indy won regular season games? The patriots won the most regular season games.
Harbaugh record is better in every category.

More playoff wins higher % of playoff years and better regular season record. Are you saying a worse regular season record, lower % playoff appearances and fewer playoff wins d a better coaching job because indy won regular season games? The patriots won the most regular season games.
Harbaugh record is better in every category.

WAS better in every category.

Since they won the Super Bowl in 2012, the Ravens are: 8-8, 5-11, 10-6, 8-8 and 9-7.

0 division titles, their one playoff appearance was as a 2nd wildcard.

That's a lot more Marvin Lewis than it is Bill Belichick.

absolutely disgusting post even jokingly linking to deflategate (and I hope you are "joking") , and btw, there is no such thing as Karma or Magic pixie dust in real life..

Mortensen, at first gullibly and without checking the facts, tweeted what Kensil (or someone else in NFL Football Operations) told him to post and then knowingly persisted, without apology, in helping to try to ruin Tom Brady's life and do harm to the prospects of the Patriots after he had taken the Tweet down.

Other than in his basic humanity, Mortensen is not a sympathetic character in this drama. By allowing the lie to stand, what he did was wrong verging on evil. He alone had the power to blow the whistle on the whole charade and he failed to do so.

I am completely comfortable describing Chris Mortensen as a liar and a moral coward.

However, it is because of his basic humanity that I make it clear that I wish Mortensen a full recovery and take no delight in his illness.

FTW.

Mortensen is scum.

The fact that he turns out to be mortal ~ as every one'f us is ~ doesn't change that.

Agree with this 100%, after the Bengals won, I said, I can’t believe Dalton actually did something clutch. I was so shocked.

True...But not so clutch when you consider that the Bangels had long since been eliminated, and that Dalton therefore had absolutely nothing to lose. :)

My own view is that many Pats fans were so conflicted over the Jills making the playoffs that they didn't have a chance to revel in the Cravens loss.

But, I can't think of a better opportunity to revisit the Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard after yesterday's events.

All set, boys and girls? Here we go. (I'm sure that there are additions that can be made to this list, so go ahead!)

The Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard

On January 18, 2015, at the conclusion of the American Football Conference Championship Game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, footballs used during the game were measured to determine their PSI after a complaint about their "softness" from the Indianapolis sideline. The measurements, while taken by two different gauges and never aligned to the individual balls as measured after inflation before the game, nonetheless revealed that the balls weighed within 0.231 psi (i.e., the weight of a toothpick) of the weight that would be expected, according to the laws of Physics, for balls that had been inflated in a room with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and subsequently used in an environment with an average temperature of 42 degrees in a cold, wet rain for three hours. While subsequent studies performed by independent scientists, from MIT to Cal Tech, showed that the only thing that caused these balls to lose air pressure that day were the Laws of Nature, the subsequent events came to be known as "Deflategate" and resulted in a four game suspension for Tom Brady, subsequently recognized as "The G.O.A.T", a $1 million fine to the Patriots and the loss of first and fourth round draft picks. Objective observers now view the entire charade as a Fraud.

Baltimore Ravens: The team whose whining after the Pats outsmarted them in the 2014/15 Divisional Round most likely led to the Deflategate Conspiracy.
Regular Season Record since that day: 22-26
Joe Flacco QBR since that day: 83.4

Indianapolis Colts. The team that conspired to create Deflategate.
Regular Season Record since that day: 20--28
GM Ryan Grigson
The "Mastermind" of the conspiracy:
Fired 2017
Subsequently sentenced to Cleveland Browns.
Chuck Pagano
Fired 2017
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
W/L Record for three entire seasons since that day: 10--12
IR in 2017*
D'Qwell Jackson: The stooge who "reported" that an intercepted ball felt "a little soft" (a statement he subsequently denied making):
Suspended Four Games in 2016 for PED use
Cut in 2017
No longer playing in the NFL

Mike Kensil, VP of Football Operations and commonly regarded as the instigator of the conspiracy and most likely the source of the leak to HSPN:
Demoted from VP of Football Operations 2016 to VP Game Operations International, i.e., from responsibility for oversight of 256 Regular Season and 11 Post Season games per year to oversight of three games a year (probably a case of keeping him on for an agreed number of years at his old salary just to keep him quiet)
All senior staff members of NFL Football Operations: fired or moved to other jobs

Chris Mortensen*
The "Tweeter" and main Deflategate perpetrator
Operating on tip from Kensil (or one of his now fired flunkies) publishes an inaccurate and misleading Tweet about the loss of air pressure in the AFCCG Patriots' game day balls, which starts the entire charade. He later removes but does not apologize for the Tweet.
Diagnosed with Advanced Throat Cancer, which, after a period of remission, has now metastasized to his lungs.

Your New England Patriots
2015 Season and Postseason through 2017 Regular Season:
Regular Season Record since that day: 39--9
Post Season Record since that day: 7--1
Two Super Bowl Championships
Three AFC Championship Game Appearances
Three Division Titles

Tom Brady:
Average Regular Season QBR since that day: 105.7
36--8 Regular Season Record
7--1 Post Season Record
Two SB MVP's

* Note: we take no pleasure in the injury of Luck or the tragic illness of Mortensen and wish them both full recoveries...but, how Karma treated each...well, it's not my place, as a mere mortal, to question Karma...

I want to like this post 1000 times, then print it out and frame it and hang it on my living room wall.

I'm with you.

74's said enough to trigger me that I find my right hand instinctively droppin' to my holster any time I see'is name in quotes...but he knocked this one so far out'f the BallPark that it may never be seen again...Post of the Year, man.
jam.gif

Agree.
If there are cell phone voice and text records I'd like to see, they belong to Harbaugh, Pagano, Grigson and the Colts' equivalents of the Dorito Dinks, i.e., the equipment guys who turned in the "soft" football from Jackson.

I think that there were lots of Colts involved: Grigson for sure, Pagano likely, even for Irsay I'd give 90% odds.

The funny thing is that, while even I group both teams together as the victims of "the curse of the deflategate liars", the Ravens are probably much less at fault. They merely thought that something fishy was going on with the K balls in their playoff game with the Patriots. Given the front office connections, they then told the Colts about it.

Turns out, something fishy indeed WAS going on with the K balls, but it was a rogue NFL employee stealing them for profit, not some NE shenanigans.

So the Ravens were at fault for assuming that it had something to do with the Patriots, but it was the Colts who took that minor insinuation of possible wrongdoing and worked with Kensil to set up the sting. A plague on both their houses. 100 year curse for Indy, but a bit less for Baltimore.

Nah... the Ravens are whiny bastards also... 100 year curse for them too! :)

Since harbaugh became hc of the Ravens they are #2 in playoff wins behind the patriots. By 1. In that time the ravens have given the patriots 2 of their 6 post season losses. In that time the ravens have won as many SBs as 6 other teams, more than 23 and only less than the patriots.
Playoffs? What is the New England? Right?

WAS better in every category.

Since they won the Super Bowl in 2012, the Ravens are: 8-8, 5-11, 10-6, 8-8 and 9-7.

0 division titles, their one playoff appearance was as a 2nd wildcard.

That's a lot more Marvin Lewis than it is Bill Belichick.
In his coaching career he has 1 less playoff win than belichick, 10 more than Lewis.
If it’s about recent then you really shouldn’t be championing Payton who hasn’t won a playoff game since 2013 and is coming off 3 straight losing seasons.

I get that you dislike harbaugh but you look foolish cherry picking scenarios to ignore the success he has had.

Again name 5 or 10 or however many coaches you think are better. Because THAT will be interesting

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back