Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Where's the white coat, Ray?

Votes: 60 49.2%

• Total voters

Bill Lee

What, me worry?
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't more glee at the Ratbirds falling out of the nest and the playoff race yesterday.

NFL.COM ( Suggs: Loss to Bengals 'most devastating' of my career ) has Suggs all over the crying towel:
"It's like a bad dream."

Those were the words of veteran pass-rusher Terrell Suggs after watching the Baltimore Ravens fall from the threshold of a wild-card berth into total oblivion with Sunday's 31-27 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals, a defeat sealed by Tyler Boyd's 49-yard catch-and-run touchdown with less than a minute to play.

"Fifteen years as a Raven, I would have to say this one is definitely the most devastating," Suggs said. "I'll remember this one forever."
Good, ya ratbird! Flacco sucks and Ray Lewis killed two guys!

I was glad to see them knocked out. Harbaugh's grim face on the sideline was sweet. They haven't made the playoffs since they started Deflategate. Karma's a you-know-what.

"Fifteen years as a Raven, I would have to say this one is definitely the most devastating," Suggs said. "I'll remember this one forever."

2017 was SUCH a great year.

Suck it, Suggs.

Here's to 2018. May it be as good!

I was glad to see them knocked out. Harbaugh's grim face on the sideline was sweet. They haven't made the playoffs since they started Deflategate. Karma's a you-know-what.

Both them and colts have failed to make it since. That’s incredible considering how often both teams made it beforehand. True justice

My own view is that many Pats fans were so conflicted over the Jills making the playoffs that they didn't have a chance to revel in the Cravens loss.

But, I can't think of a better opportunity to revisit the Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard after yesterday's events.

All set, boys and girls? Here we go. (I'm sure that there are additions that can be made to this list, so go ahead!)

The Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard

On January 18, 2015, at the conclusion of the American Football Conference Championship Game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, footballs used during the game were measured to determine their PSI after a complaint about their "softness" from the Indianapolis sideline. The measurements, while taken by two different gauges and never aligned to the individual balls as measured after inflation before the game, nonetheless revealed that the balls weighed within 0.231 psi (i.e., the weight of a toothpick) of the weight that would be expected, according to the laws of Physics, for balls that had been inflated in a room with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and subsequently used in an environment with an average temperature of 42 degrees in a cold, wet rain for three hours. While subsequent studies performed by independent scientists, from MIT to Cal Tech, showed that the only thing that caused these balls to lose air pressure that day were the Laws of Nature, the subsequent events came to be known as "Deflategate" and resulted in a four game suspension for Tom Brady, subsequently recognized as "The G.O.A.T", a $1 million fine to the Patriots and the loss of first and fourth round draft picks. Objective observers now view the entire charade as a Fraud.

Baltimore Ravens: The team whose whining after the Pats outsmarted them in the 2014/15 Divisional Round most likely led to the Deflategate Conspiracy.
Regular Season Record since that day: 22-26
Playoff Appearances since that day: 0.000000
Joe Flacco QBR since that day: 83.4

Indianapolis Colts. The team that conspired to create Deflategate.
Regular Season Record since that day: 20--28
GM Ryan Grigson
The "Mastermind" of the conspiracy:
Fired 2017
Subsequently sentenced to Cleveland Browns.
Chuck Pagano
Fired 2017
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
W/L Record for three entire seasons since that day: 10--12
IR in 2017*
D'Qwell Jackson: The stooge who "reported" that an intercepted ball felt "a little soft" (a statement he subsequently denied making):
Suspended Four Games in 2016 for PED use
Cut in 2017
No longer playing in the NFL

Mike Kensil, VP of Football Operations and commonly regarded as the instigator of the conspiracy and most likely the source of the leak to HSPN:
Demoted from VP of Football Operations 2016 to VP Game Operations International, i.e., from responsibility for oversight of 256 Regular Season and 11 Post Season games per year to oversight of three games a year (probably a case of keeping him on for an agreed number of years at his old salary just to keep him quiet)
All senior staff members of NFL Football Operations: fired or moved to other jobs

Chris Mortensen*
The "Tweeter" and main Deflategate perpetrator
Operating on tip from Kensil (or one of his now fired flunkies) publishes an inaccurate and misleading Tweet about the loss of air pressure in the AFCCG Patriots' game day balls, which starts the entire charade. He later removes but does not apologize for the Tweet.
Diagnosed with Advanced Throat Cancer, which, after a period of remission, has now metastasized to his lungs.

Your New England Patriots
2015 Season and Postseason through 2017 Regular Season:
Regular Season Record since that day: 39--9
Post Season Record since that day: 7--1
Two Super Bowl Championships
Three AFC Championship Game Appearances
Three Division Titles

Tom Brady:
Average Regular Season QBR since that day: 105.7
36--8 Regular Season Record
7--1 Post Season Record
Two SB MVP's

* Note: we take no pleasure in the injury of Luck or the tragic illness of Mortensen and wish them both full recoveries...but, how Karma treated each...well, it's not my place, as a mere mortal, to question Karma...

Last edited:
My own view is that many Pats fans were so conflicted over the Jills making the playoffs that they didn't have a chance to revel in the Cravens loss.

But, I can't think of a better opportunity to revisit the Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard after yesterday's events.

All set, boys and girls? Here we go. (I'm sure that there are additions that can be made to this list, so go ahead!)

Baltimore Ravens: The team whose whining after the Pats outsmarted them in the 2014/15 Divisional Round most likely led to the Deflategate Conspiracy.

GM Ryan Grigson
Fired 2017
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
IR in 2017*
D'Qwell Jackson: The stooge who "reported" that an intercepted ball felt "a little soft" (a statement he subsequently denied making):
Cut in 2017

Mike Kensil, VP of Football Operations and commonly regarded as the instigator of the conspiracy and most likely the source of the leak to HSPN:
Demoted from VP of Football Operations 2016 to VP Game Operations International, i.e., from responsibility for oversight of 256 Regular Season and 11 Post Season games per year to oversight of three games a year (probably a case of keeping him on for an agreed number of years at his old salary just to keep him quiet)
All senior staff members of NFL Football Operations: fired or moved to other jobs

Chris Mortensen*
Operating on tip from Kensil (or one of his now fired flunkies) publishes an inaccurate and misleading Tweet about the loss of air pressure in the AFCCG Patriots' game day balls, which starts the entire charade. He later removes but does not apologize for the Tweet.
Diagnosed with Advanced Throat Cancer, which, after a period of remission, has now metastasized to his lungs.

Three Division Titles

Tom Brady:
7--1 Post Season Record
Two SB MVP's

* Note: we take no pleasure in the injury of Luck or the tragic illness of Mortensen and wish them both full recoveries...but, how Karma treated each...well, it's not my place, as a mere mortal, to question Karma...
Goodell getting canned would have been icing on the cake

Being up on the Patriots by 14 points 2x in the same playoff game and losing surely must have been worse. Oh yea Bill cheated by confusing them even though the refs broke the rules and pointed out to them who not to cover

On January 18, 2015, at the conclusion of the American Football Conference Championship Game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, footballs used during the game were measured to determine their PSI after a complaint about their "softness" from the Indianapolis sideline. The measurements, while taken by two different gauges and never aligned to the individual balls as measured after inflation before the game, nonetheless revealed that the balls weighed with 0.231 psi (i.e., the weight of a toothpick) of the weight that would be expected, according to the laws of Physics, for balls that had been inflated in a room with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and subsequently used in an environment with an average temperature of 42 degrees in a cold, wet rain for three hours. While subsequent studies performed by independent scientists, from MIT to Cal Tech, showed that the only thing that caused these balls to lose air pressure that day were the Laws of Nature, the subsequent events came to be known as "Deflategate" and resulted in a four game suspension for Tom Brady, subsequently recognized as "The G.O.A.T", a $1 million fine to the Patriots and the loss of a fourth round draft pick. Objective observers now view the entire charade as a Fraud.

GM Ryan Grigson
Fired 2017
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
IR in 2017*
Cut in 2017

Chris Mortensen*

Three Division Titles

Tom Brady:
7--1 Post Season Record
Two SB MVP's

Excellent. May I add that three owners publicly supported Goodell and called the punishment fair. Those owners were:

Bob McNair
-Caught in his own ethics scandal
-Patriots knocked him out of playoffs in 2016 and continue to embarrass the Texans
-SB51 at his own Home stadium

Jerry Jones
-Ezekiel Elliott suspension
-Brady suspension initially overturned, allowing Brady to play Cowboys and beat them.
-Tony Romo never played another game.

Arthur Blank
-This one is too obvious to even detail

The curse is real!

Excellent. May I add that three owners publicly supported Goodell and called the punishment fair. Those owners were:

Bob McNair
-Caught in his own ethics scandal
-Patriots knocked him out of playoffs in 2016 and continue to embarrass the Texans
-SB51 at his own Home stadium

Jerry Jones
-Ezekiel Elliott suspension
-Brady suspension initially overturned, allowing Brady to play Cowboys and beat them.
-Tony Romo never played another game.

Arthur Blank
-This one is too obvious to even detail

The curse is real!

Thanks. I will add that to my own version, with credit to you.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back