• Ray Lewis killed two guys.

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Where's the white coat, Ray?

Votes: 60 49.2%

• Total voters
Andrew "Salty" Luck:
W/L Record for three entire seasons since that day: 10--12
IR in 2017*

What is Luck doing on the list? To the best of knowledge Luck made one comment on "Deflategate" where he called it, basically, silly. He actually was one of few QBs who commented that wasn't a pile on of Brady/the Patriots.

What is Luck doing on the list? To the best of knowledge Luck made one comment on "Deflategate" where he called it, basically, silly. He actually was one of few QBs who commented that wasn't a pile on of Brady/the Patriots.

I have to agree on this; Luck is one of the few Colts players that never bought into that BS and even as a player, he has always given guys that have sacked him their props to their face right after, just like TB.

Umm i would think the 2011 afcc :)

or maybe even 2014 after losing to the pats after being up by 14, twice

but I suppose there should be no shame in losing to the Pats on the road, but missing the playoffs by losing a heartbreaking game against the lame duck Bengals, well, I see how that can hurt

The Deflategate Fraud Karma Scorecard

On January 18, 2015, at the conclusion of the American Football Conference Championship Game in Foxboro, Massachusetts, footballs used during the game were measured to determine their PSI after a complaint about their "softness" from the Indianapolis sideline. The measurements, while taken by two different gauges and never aligned to the individual balls as measured after inflation before the game, nonetheless revealed that the balls weighed within 0.231 psi (i.e., the weight of a toothpick) of the weight that would be expected, according to the laws of Physics, for balls that had been inflated in a room with a temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and subsequently used in an environment with an average temperature of 42 degrees in a cold, wet rain for three hours. While subsequent studies performed by independent scientists, from MIT to Cal Tech, showed that the only thing that caused these balls to lose air pressure that day were the Laws of Nature, the subsequent events came to be known as "Deflategate" and resulted in a four game suspension for Tom Brady, subsequently recognized as "The G.O.A.T", a $1 million fine to the Patriots and the loss of a fourth round draft pick. Objective observers now view the entire charade as a Fraud.
I believe you forgot the first round pick lost...

HSPN has taken down the clip where Luck says he was "salty" watching the Super Bowl. He was also quoted as saying that Brady lied about Deflategate.

HSPN has taken down the clip where Luck says he was "salty" watching the Super Bowl. He was also quoted as saying that Brady lied about Deflategate.

Other source?
The only thing I can find that even remotely puts Luck on that list is from some football entertain talk show where he made the following joke:
--when asked about the loss he(Luck) said he felt "deflated" then followed up with "I don't know. Things in the media tend to be blown out of proportion a little bit," he said. "It's the nature in where we are today in society. You can't take anything away from them being a heck of a team and they are a good football team."
(Luck didn't say whether he had a preference of how a football is inflated).
"Everyone has their preference and our equipment manager sort of handle our footballs in a sense,"

Additionally from the article Colts Adam Vinatieri:
"At this point, I think everybody just wants to have an even playing field," the 42-year-old said. "They want it to be fair for everybody. I don't know what was done and what wasn't done ...

"If it seems like something that needs to be addressed and punished accordingly then it needs to be done," he said.

Fyi, Jackson the player who intercepted the ball commenting just days after "deflategate" started:
“They won that game because of their intensity,” he said days after Deflategate had begun, “not the pressure of a football.”

Forgot to mention Goodell's new contract.

Karma seems to still be working on that one. Maybe she's confused because he has that house in Maine.

I expect him to the Patriots QB in a couple years

Other source?
The only thing I can find that even remotely puts Luck on that list is from some football entertain talk show where he made the following joke:
--when asked about the loss he(Luck) said he felt "deflated" then followed up with "I don't know. Things in the media tend to be blown out of proportion a little bit," he said. "It's the nature in where we are today in society. You can't take anything away from them being a heck of a team and they are a good football team."
(Luck didn't say whether he had a preference of how a football is inflated).
"Everyone has their preference and our equipment manager sort of handle our footballs in a sense,"

Additionally from the article Colts Adam Vinatieri:
"At this point, I think everybody just wants to have an even playing field," the 42-year-old said. "They want it to be fair for everybody. I don't know what was done and what wasn't done ...

"If it seems like something that needs to be addressed and punished accordingly then it needs to be done," he said.

Fyi, Jackson the player who intercepted the ball commenting just days after "deflategate" started:
“They won that game because of their intensity,” he said days after Deflategate had begun, “not the pressure of a football.”

The HSPN clip of Luck was real. They have taken it down. If I had the energy or interest, I imagine I'd be able to find a lot of things that have disappeared from the ESPN web page related to deflategate.

Yes, I actually indicated that Jackson tried to retract what he said...he made some bogus claim that the equipment managers put those words in his mouth...but it was often quoted at the time...and has disappeared.

This was a highly corrupt conspiracy. ESPN, the Colts and NFL Football Operations were at its heart.

Thanks to Judge Berman it blew up in their faces and some of the rats have tried to jump the sinking ship. If ESPN has tried to erase some of the digital fingerprints, I certainly can understand that.

Deflategate will always have its apologists, as you are demonstrating...and, living in NYC, I've learned the hard way there is no point in arguing with them. But, don't expect me to say I didn't see what I saw or read what I read.

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Do you have a link to the quote? Is their video proof too? I remember the other stuff Luck said, but this quote I'm not aware of.

The HSPN clip of Luck was real. They have taken it down. If I had the energy or interest, I imagine I'd be able to find a lot of things that have disappeared from the ESPN web page related to deflategate.

Yes, I actually indicated that Jackson tried to retract what he said...he made some bogus claim that the equipment managers put those words in his mouth...but it was often quoted at the time...and has disappeared.

This was a highly corrupt conspiracy. ESPN, the Colts and NFL Football Operations were at its heart.

Thanks to Judge Berman it blew up in their faces and some of the rats have tried to jump the sinking ship. If ESPN has tried to erase some of the digital fingerprints, I certainly can understand that.

Deflategate will always have its apologists, as you are demonstrating...and, living in NYC, I've learned the hard way there is no point in arguing with them. But, don't expect me to say I didn't see what I saw or read what I read.

Happy New Year!

Speaking of stuff that's been wiped from the face of the earth. The thing that started framegate, Low level NYJFL* employee stealing balls, during the divisional game against the ratbirds, meant to be auctioned off for charity and switching them with other balls so he could sell the gameballs for personal profit. Which led to the ratbirds Special teams? coordinator thinking funny business was going on.

Of course karma for deflategate is exacerbated by Keyser Soze playing QB for New England.

Regards,
Chris

I was glad to see them knocked out. Harbaugh's grim face on the sideline was sweet. They haven't made the playoffs since they started Deflategate. Karma's a you-know-what.

The two teams involved in Deflategate (Colts and Ravens) since that "scandal"...

Baltimore
2015: 5-11
2016: 8-8
2017: 9-7
TOT: 22-26, zero playoff appearances

Indianapolis
2015: 8-8
2016: 8-8
2017: 4-12
TOT: 20-28, zero playoff appearances

Major major futility in the aftermath of Deflategate.

And not that Seattle had anything to do with it, but since then...

2014: Lost Super Bowl
2015: 10-6
2016: 10-5-1
2017: 9-7
TOT: 29-18-1, two playoff appearances

Meanwhile, the Patriots...

2014: Won Super Bowl
2015: 12-4
2016: 14-2
2017: 13-3
TOT: 39-9, won two Super Bowls, current #1 seed in the AFC

Man if it wasn't for those deflated footballs......

EDIT: Didn't see the post above that detailed this better than I did.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back