PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stunningly OT: US - Russia Hockey Game - Best Ever

Now, if you said "Montreal Canadiens", then THAT would be different.
Quebec might as well be in Europe. Just like the French, they tend to be parochial a-holes.

USA Women's hockey chokes big time....up by two goals with 3:30 mins. to go....They deployed the Bend Don't Break defense (aka the Prevent Defense).....and Pats fans know how that ends up

Quebec might as well be in Europe. Just like the French, they tend to be parochial a-holes.

What he said in bold...but of course it's not all of them, but I wish there would be none of them!

USA Women's hockey chokes big time....up by two goals with 3:30 mins. to go....They deployed the Bend Don't Break defense (aka the Prevent Defense).....and Pats fans know how that ends up

Yeah they played not to lose. It's a shame. They were the better team for the majority of regulation and I really thought the gold was theirs this time. Great game though. Hopefully, the men can beat Canada tomorrow.

Really depends what part. Eastern shores...you nailed it...Quebec City..its ok. Montreal is a great city.

:canadaflag: :D

You're right. Obviously they took their play straight out of the NFL's prevent defense. :rolleyes:

Hated watching it here as much as I do in football and in all seriousness I wont be convinced that "clearing the zone" takes more time off the clock than keeping possession of it.

Hoping for a great game today. The US is playing incredible. They're the favourites for good reason.

Yesterday's women's hockey final had an incredible finish.

If today's game is half as good as the last time they met in the Olympics (Vancouver gold medal game), it will be one you never forget.

As for bets, it doesn't get more serious than this:

bieberbillboard.jpg

Hans Zimmer is one of my faves.

He elevates any movie he works on.

I listen to a Hans Zimmer station on Pandora at work. Makes me feel like I'm on some kind of grand adventure with his music playing in the background:D

Hoping for a great game today. The US is playing incredible. They're the favourites for good reason.

Yesterday's women's hockey final had an incredible finish.

If today's game is half as good as the last time they met in the Olympics (Vancouver gold medal game), it will be one you never forget.

As for bets, it doesn't get more serious than this:

bieberbillboard.jpg

I would still say that Canada is the favorite because their defense is really good.

I'm kind of excited about this minor move, Martin is injured and Justin Faulk is playing today. I think he's a very smart, mobile defenseman. In the next olympics he'll be a force for us, somewhat in the mold of Brian Rafalski (grittier not as good offensively).

He elevates any movie he works on.

I listen to a Hans Zimmer station on Pandora at work. Makes me feel like I'm on some kind of grand adventure with his music playing in the background:D

Either a grand adventure or a dark mission against evil.

I'm very upset that I have to work during this today.

By the way for those who don't follow hockey 2015 is supposed to be one of the best drafts. The top 3 players in that draft are studs and 2 are from here, JAck Eichel (going to BU) and Noah Hanifin (going to BC) , and they are awesome. They'll battle with Connor McDavid from Canada for the #1 pick. USA hockey is looking good for the future.

Either a grand adventure or a dark mission against evil.

I'm very upset that I have to work during this today.

The power of live streaming. Thanks NBC.

Going to Chipotle, getting a burrito bowl, closing my office door, and gonna enjoy this game.

I will be entertained.

The power of live streaming. Thanks NBC.

Going to Chipotle, getting a burrito bowl, closing my office door, and gonna enjoy this game.

I will be entertained.

Have some actual work to do today in between my posting on here, so I wouldn't be able to stream it even if I wanted to (company computer wouldn't let me do it anyway). I am truly jealous.

Your office is probably going to stink if you're getting a burrito bowl then closing the door.

As for your last sentence?

giphy.gif

I love broads....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back