PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stevan Ridley Talking Sh!t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Ridley but would not trust him with the ball. If this anger motivates him and helps him play well and his team win, good for him.

When your career in NE is on par with Laurence Maroney you should just STFU.
IIRC Dancing Elmo didn’t put the ball on the ground as often as Stonehands Stevan Ridley. So not sure I’d say they were on a par, the dancer might have an edge.

If he goes off on Sunday I will lose my s**t

I lost my sh*t on the last play of the Dolphins Debacle. Good to have that out of the way for 2018. I have little extra bounce in my step, I must say.

Ridley has really proven the patriots wrong for not bringing him back 4 years ago by rushing 88 times for 265 yards 3.0 ypc in those 4 years.
How did we survive?

You do realize that he's going to double that total - at least - by game's end, do you not?

I'm worried about Brown and Smith-Schuster. Those are the two guys to take out of the equation. The Riddler can run wild if the Patriots can keep the WRs in front of them. The pass rush has to hurry Roethlisberger and the DBs need to make some plays. Is Duke Dawson going to play in this game? It would be nice to have a guy with completely fresh legs working on Smith-Schuster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes