PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers fans just won't shut up

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
They haven't stopped talking mad **** since the Super Bowl. Never seen such a smug fan base.

They attack his credentials and super bowl wins, saying stuff like he can't win against top defensive teams and how SBLI was all James White's doing and the defense stopping ATL's conservative play calling.

They say stuff like how Brady got outplayed by a back up QB and how he's a system QB because Matt Cassel had semi success in his 2008 season when Brady was out.

If I could upload screenshots of the posts, I would show the autism storm I deal with on a daily basis with this fanbase. Seriously, they actually believe Derek Carr is better QB in terms of talent than Brady. I kid you guys not. Can't tell if they were trolling or serious.

IMG_4401-2.jpg

They haven't stopped talking mad **** since the Super Bowl. Never seen such a smug fan base.

They attack his credentials and super bowl wins, saying stuff like he can't win against top defensive teams and how SBLI was all James White's doing and the defense stopping ATL's conservative play calling.

They say stuff like how Brady got outplayed by a back up QB and how he's a system QB because Matt Cassel had semi success in his 2008 season when Brady was out.

If I could upload screenshots of the posts, I would show the autism storm I deal with on a daily basis with this fanbase. Seriously, they actually believe Derek Carr is better QB in terms of talent than Brady. I kid you guys not. Can't tell if they were trolling or serious.

Who cares.

Tom Brady is like Pennywise the Clown to Steelers fans. Except he stays for 20 years at a time, rather than a few months. Have some compassion for them because the terror will continue to haunt them forever.

Steeler's fans ...

Just stop there ... the rest is a tired rerun.

Why do you care?

This isn’t the first time that you’ve started a thread like this, so I’m wondering if you’re doing it on purpose? I happen to live in Pittsburgh and I haven’t heard all that much said, aside from the idea that he was a sore loser for not shaking hands.

The dude threw for a SB record 505 yards and won the MVP in both the regular season and last year’s SB. Who in their right mind would claim that he’s not a good QB, and even if they did, why would anyone care? They’ve won against him twice since 2001. Lol. Obviously, they’re jaded.

James dropped it
The Jags and Pats own them
0-3 vs Brady in AFC Championships
Tim Tebow
Dr Richard Rydze
- Your guide to shutting down Steeler fan smack

Last edited:

who cares what jealous mouthbreathing steelers fans say?

the comments you are reading are probably from a batch of millennials anyway

This isn’t the first time that you’ve started a thread like this, so I’m wondering if you’re doing it on purpose? I happen to live in Pittsburgh and I haven’t heard all that much said, aside from the idea that he was a sore loser for not shaking hands.

I'm sure. Take a look at her previous threads. quest4trollhomie is as sad as it gets, like a middle school girl. She will probably be taking samplings of responses from here to the squealers boards as fast as she can.

syly2.jpg

The dude threw for a SB record 505 yards and won the MVP in both the regular season and last year’s SB. Who in their right mind would claim that he’s not a good QB, and even if they did, why would anyone care? They’ve won against him twice since 2001. Lol. Obviously, they’re jaded.
Agreed. I smell a rat-troll...

Toughen up...they’re Steelers fans, what do you expect?

Last edited:
I like it when the squeal

Who cares. He's the greatest ever. End of story.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back