PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

State of the Board Discussion [Moved to Here]

I'll decide what I need to do, TYVM.

Makes sense to me. All the blood has pooled in your gonads, leaving none to bring oxygen to your brain.
Fox Tv No GIF by BH90210

I found the mute button. Not sure how I missed it but the two most effective hiding places are “where I last left it” or in plain sight

@Ian just give me the keys to the kingdom for awhile and I'll fix all the issues. Once my reign, err work is sufficiently complete I promise I will give power back.
I thought that perhaps @lancerman was a political candidate running for office (given this "sales pitch"). Initially I thought: "How exciting to have a political candidate running for office on Patsfan.com!!". He certainly promises to fix all issues like a political candidate!!

.....But then I realized that he didn't ask for any money. ;)

I found the mute button. Not sure how I missed it but the two most effective hiding places are “where I last left it” or in plain sight

You are very very good at Weekly Picks, not so good at looking at your screen. Can't be good at everything!

I don't care about what anyone posts. Never have, never will. I am here to scroll through....or wade through the muck...to find useful nuggets of information, read game break downs (some of you see **** I don't see on TV), and to post my own takes. Never muted anyone nor ignored anyone...sure some posters aren't my faves..for those I just laugh or scroll by quickly.....(shrugs)

I don't think changes need to be made. The tools are here for all to use...

That is just like...my opinion...man...

I don't care about what anyone posts. Never have, never will. I am here to scroll through....or wade through the muck...to find useful nuggets of information, read game break downs (some of you see **** I don't see on TV), and to post my own takes. Never muted anyone nor ignored anyone...sure some posters aren't my faves..for those I just laugh or scroll by quickly.....(shrugs)

I don't think changes need to be made. The tools are here for all to use...

That is just like...my opinion...man...
You got big **** energy

This forum has sucked since like 2012. There were still 3 rings coming and the mods let’s Brady-trashing from fake fans and all sorts of other Felger bull**** become a dominant feature..

A bunch of you clowns wanted to move on to Jimmy G lol.

It became too big a part of the forum and the same spirit lives on lol.

It’s literally one thing to have a lively forum and another to let ten low quality trolls endlessly dominate the place with low effort **** about how “I’m the biggest Pats fan there is but Tom is washed up and too bad we couldn’t get Peyton Manning but we should definitely move on to Jimmy G and not make the same mistake we did letting Cassel go since it’s all Belichick’s magical system. Thank God for our 24th ranked defense.”

mAc JoNeS iS aCtUaLlY bEtTeR tHaN bRaDy GuYs. i’M a TrUe PaTs FaN. i RoOt fOr LaUnDrY.

Same day different low functioning, obvious-trash-is-obvious garbajo.

I say with love, Ian.

Alright, if someone doesn't get PATS16N0 and Mac10 together for a party I will be disappointed.

Patsfans yin and yang.

If there is one thing that Chiefs Planet gets right it's how they handle the non-fans who misbehave and those posters who insult fans.

Basically mods identify non-fans and are sent to what is called the "Romper Room".

After a period of time they are re-evaluated and if good behavior is demonstrated they are allowed back in the main forum.

I really think we are this point on this board. Way too many bad actors here.
Love this idea

Maybe you should consider checking back after another six-month break.

And the adult-babies attack me right off the bat.

Didn't you take a like a year off because you couldn't handle debate about a cold? (That I was right about for 2 straight years)

Quit while you're ahead, haus.

The Brady Forum was a good, simple solution to the Board problems caused in part by Brady’s departure.

Under the Chiefs Planet rule, do posters like Green Cow get segregated?

The Brady Forum was a good, simple solution to the Board problems caused in part by Brady’s departure.

Under the Chiefs Planet rule, do posters like Green Cow get segregated?
They can be which depends on their behavior.

I've been on ChiefsPlanet for years and have never been romper roomed. Reason being is I keep my arguments and posting neutral and don't take the bait.

Imo for all the non-fans that come here Green Cow is pretty mild.

They can be which depends on their behavior.

I've been on ChiefsPlanet for years and have never been romper roomed. Reason being is I keep my arguments and posting neutral and don't take the bait.

Imo for all the non-fans that come here Green Cow is pretty mild.
He or she has gotten better, I’ll admit. Difficult to take upon arrival though.

I’m going to go ahead and make a bet that the biggest whiners in this thread will also spend the entire 3-day weekend on here.
The bet was correct. Won’t name names to avoid a pissing contest, but 4 biggest whiners in this thread were active all weekend on here. One of them was active from 8AM - 11PM on Saturday, according to the board’s search feature. That’s where your biggest issue is, Ian. And it’s not something you can do anything about. The board is fine. Don’t try to cater to the whiners in the vocal minority because you’ll never satisfy them. They’re either using the board as a way to justify spending so much emotional energy on a pro football team, as a therapy device, or simply because they don’t have anything else to do.

If anything, less moderation would be the change you can make. Throttling back posts would be a complete disaster… something Twitter has learned the hard way. Unlike Twitter, however, you don’t have a pipeline of the younger generations coming to seek this board out. Too many other things are competing for their attention nowadays. People just need to sack up, start taking testosterone supplements, make use of the existing features, and, for the love of God, touch some grass.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back