PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

State of the Board Discussion [Moved to Here]

Everyone wanted it to close once Brady fake retired you do know that right?
You do not have to venture there either yet you and a couple others love to lol. You're more Brady fan than me

I've noted countless times I have nothing against Brady. The Buccaneers fan thread is an entirely different animal. Besides being an affront to the purpose of this website, it stokes one nagging problem, unfortunately: anti-Patriots trolling on the main board.

I kind of feel like when it was just one big Brady megathread on the main board it was fine. The complaining is what got the Brady sub created so now there's a divide and there's constant flaming back and forth. Anyways I blame Mac10 for all of it.

I've noted countless times I have nothing against Brady. The Buccaneers fan thread is an entirely different animal. Besides being an affront to the purpose of this website, it stokes one nagging problem, unfortunately: anti-Patriots trolling on the main board.
That's fair.

I've also said there's no need to bash either side. I'm more of a players win the game type of fan. So I'm inclined to side with the players, but the anti BB stuff gets old.

Careful, that's one post today. You're on a pitch count.

Reminds me of an old joke:

The doctor gave me bad news. He told me I only have 10 orgasms left in me. My wife said, "We ought to make a list of how to best use them". I told her, " I already did, and you're not on it!
Lady: I get an orgasm every time I sneeze, is there anything I can take for that?
Doctor: Pepper!

Some of what grown men are writing on here is cringe.

So I see nothing has changed since the last time I stopped by. :rofl:

Looks like the board isn't taking the impending suckage very well. We had 20 years, the pendulum was about swing back hard at us.

Here we are.

Board is fine people just need to man up and stop crying when there's disagreements. I've never used the ignore function ever before and never will. At the end of the day it's a football forum much more important things to worry about than someone trolling you on the internet
That's a pretty one sided view of things.

Taken to its inevitable outcome, we end up in a place where everyone feels free to be ginormous d*cks, it's all on the snowflakes to suck it up and grow a pair, yada yada. The best defense is a good offense, so retaliatory d*ck waving and chest pounding kicks in and takes over. People who don't want to be a part of such a toxic environment leave, which makes the d*ck waiving even more dominant.

You seem to be "virtue signalling" that you don't use the ignore function. Congrats, you have the thickest skin and the biggest pair. I do use the ignore function because there are some ginormous d*cks and collosal a**holes here. Without it I'd probably just leave since life is too short to wade through their :poop:. If that makes me a snowflake in your eyes, so be it. I encourage anyone who doesn't like my posts to go ahead and hit that ignore button!

Here's a link to a post with a little longer explanation:

I can't see it either. What are you special? We have to listen to you?!? :notsaying:

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 1.48.24 PM.png

I do see it and I find it can be useful.

Reactions: Ian
I can't see it either. What are you special? We have to listen to you?!? :notsaying:

View attachment 44971

I do see it and I find it can be useful.
LOL, yes, can't mute the mods, myself included. Although I should change that - I'd mute me too, and originally I did mess up and someone pointed out that people initially could mute themselves when I first rolled this out, which was definitely a little funny, until I fixed it.

Taken to its inevitable outcome, we end up in a place where everyone feels free to be ginormous d*cks, it's all on the snowflakes to suck it up and grow a pair, yada yada. The best defense is a good offense, so retaliatory d*ck waving and chest pounding kicks in and takes over. People who don't want to be a part of such a toxic environment leave, which makes the d*ck waiving even more dominant.

You seem to be "virtue signalling" that you don't use the ignore function. Congrats, you have the thickest skin and the biggest pair. I do use the ignore function because there are some ginormous d*cks and collosal a**holes here. Without it I'd probably just leave since life is too short to wade through their :poop:. If that makes me a snowflake in your eyes, so be it. I encourage anyone who doesn't like my posts to go ahead and hit that ignore button!
To each their own. Just my view of things you don't need to get all hyped up about it lmao

That's exactly why I added that functionality, which allows people to cut someone out of a thread if they're annoying them while allowing them to continue following the other posters in that discussion. Since it's also thread-specific, if the person in question is normally not an issue, it doesn't affect the other threads.

After a few minutes of tedious clicking, I have successfully muted every poster in this thread. Gotta say, the state of the board is looking good.

After a few minutes of tedious clicking, I have successfully muted every poster in this thread. Gotta say, the state of the board is looking good.

You need bigger balls. Mine are so large they cover my ears and block out all the bad stuff. No need for mutes and ignores when you're packing like me!

You need bigger balls. Mine are so large they cover my ears and block out all the bad stuff. No need for mutes and ignores when you're packing like me!
Unfortunately the only thing bigger than my balls are my eyes. I have the misfortune having to see all of these pesky little opinions people have around here. Hey how the hell did you get out of the mute list anyway? Back you go!

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Unfortunately the only thing bigger than my balls are my eyes. I have the misfortune having to see all of these pesky little opinions people have around here. Hey how the hell did you get out of the mute list anyway? Back you go!

I have such large equipment that I am un-mutable. It's a curse.

So I see nothing has changed since the last time I stopped by. :rofl:

Looks like the board isn't taking the impending suckage very well. We had 20 years, the pendulum was about swing back hard at us.

Here we are.

Maybe you should consider checking back after another six-month break.

For the record @Bill Lee this is an accurate portrayal of my manhood.

eOpgP8m.jpg

Polls have become a rarity here.
Maybe we need @mosslost back.
Or no?

We clearly need the forum to include mid-thread polling, so you can ask this question appropriately.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back