PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speculation: BB could leave after 2021

1613083952007.jpeg

Last edited:
Jimmy Stewart called every step on how Brady departed.

I'm afraid to ask who Jimmy Stewart's source is but it doesn't matter.

If Bill doesn't find a franchise QB and has a 1/2 ass FA and draft class and overall sucky 2021 I can totally see him resigning/retiring and exiting gracefully.

Anything is possible at this point.

I'm afraid to ask who Jimmy Stewart's source is but it doesn't matter.

If Bill doesn't find a franchise QB and has a 1/2 ass FA and draft class and overall sucky 2021 I can totally see him resigning/retiring and exiting gracefully.

Anything is possible at this point.

He 100% has a really good source (or sources) with both the Celtics and the Pats. He’s introduced topics out of nowhere based on what “he believes” that end up coming true. Among other things he was the first person in the world to call Kyrie to the Celtics.

He 100% has a really good source (or sources) with both the Celtics and the Pats. He’s introduced topics out of nowhere based on what “he believes” that end up coming true.
He does. No question.

My fear is asking who the source is what scares me..................Jonathan or Josh.

He does. No question.

My fear is asking who the source is what scares me..................Jonathan or Josh.

He was also the first person to bring up the news out of nowhere that not only was Brady no longer best buddies with Josh but that they were on the outs. And it turned out to be absolutely true.

Did anyone hear the actual report? Done as in retiring? Going somewhere else? Being a GM only?

He was also the first person to bring up the news out of nowhere that not only was Brady no longer best buddies with Josh but that they were on the outs. And it turned out to be absolutely true.
Yep he was spot-the-F on.

Quite frankly the Josh/Tom story is just as fascinating as the BB/TB12/Kraft love triangle.

A GM/HC combo of BB and Patricia. Yikes. Poor @captain stone probably just had a mild coronary.
4xp3hx.gif

So yeah, say whatever you want about Felger and Mazz. I don’t care. But their producer Jimmy legit has scoops that no one else in the local and national media has.

I believe Bill completely enjoys working with his sons. He used to talk about his biggest regret was missing a lot of their childhood.

I don't see why he would leave that.

Yep he was spot-the-F on.

Quite frankly the Josh/Tom story is just as fascinating as the BB/TB12/Kraft love triangle.
Feel like I'm not as plugged in with this stuff as I used to be...when/why did they have a falling out? I can google I guess

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back