PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spagnuoulo: Pats cheated in SB XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are still talking about this garbage..

Oh wait, the Pats are in the Superbowl, AGAIN, so of course this is the conversation..

Sports fans and media in this country are a FKN joke, myself included.

I can. The disease is clled "Patsnoia" and it's rampant all over the country.

It's been out there for about 15 years and there is no sign of a cure.

We're really still hearing about Spygate huh? GEE, I WONDER WHY?

“Well, this year I’m told the team did well because one pitcher had a fine curveball. I understand that a curveball is thrown with a deliberate attempt to deceive,” Harvard President Charles Eliot said. “Surely this is not an ability we should want to foster at Harvard.”

Sometimes people wonder why the Pats still have the drive and motivation after so much success, some athletes seem to get fat and happy after winning. Some of it is the type of player the Pats look for. But some of it is this cheating BS - the constant implication that their success was illegitimate. Makes the players want to say FU to the rest of the league - a permanent chip on their shoulder. So to all the whiners out there - keep it coming!

LOL, the one I still love the most is Raider Lincoln Kennedy. In the NFL Films show on the Tuck Rule game, he puts on the greatest woe is me, we got f######, crybaby, excuse-making **** in the history of mankind while bemoaning his and his team's fate. Every time I see it I first laugh my ass off and then I get a pup tent south of the border...

LOL, the one I still love the most is Raider Lincoln Kennedy. In the NFL Films show on the Tuck Rule game, he puts on the greatest woe is me, we got f######, crybaby, excuse-making **** in the history of mankind while bemoaning his and his team's fate. Every time I see it I first laugh my ass off and then I get a pup tent south of the border...
I hate to call NFL players soft, but after watching that video, you have to claim Lincoln Kennedy was soft.

While at my optometrist's, I ran into a millennial Chiefs fan who started talking smack on the Pats (I was sporting my coat, hat, and Brandin Cooks #14 jersey), and trotting out the usual "cheating" canards. I calmly and patiently dismantled his so-called arguments and we ended up shaking hands before he left.

While at my optometrist's, I ran into a millennial Chiefs fan who started talking smack on the Pats (I was sporting my coat, hat, and Brandin Cooks #14 jersey), and trotting out the usual "cheating" canards. I calmly and patiently dismantled his so-called arguments and we ended up shaking hands before he left.
Could you provide a quick summary about the convo? Thanks

Someone want to tell Barrett Brooks that the Patriots were busted for stealing defensive signals not offensive signals. Ops Barrett....you're lying!

I certainly hope that the Eagles and their staff have spent all week drawing up plans to sweep every conference room and locker for bugs. Heck, you might even want to check the hotel rooms too and make sure to hire additional staff to ensure any playbooks that are left out are only collected by designated personnel.

Anything to not be preparing for the SB works to BBs advantage :)

I also know people!e who know him and grew up with him and, honestly, they all say exactly what you do. I was surprised to read his remarks, but they do sound whiny, at least to me.
I actually heard Spagnuolo's comments today, and based upon that, I've changed my mind. I'm sure he wasn't a whining, jealous baby growing up locally as I've been told by people I like and respect. But, he sure sounds like one now.

Greg Bedard did an extremely thorough debunking of this story on his site today.

The Raiders have always had the whiniest, crybaby former players. Gene Atkinson from the 1970s comes to mind.

They were the dirtiest bunch of punks on the field in the 1970s, and acted like it was completely normal.

I mean, they were really good, too, but they are so whiny. And, that 2001 Raiders team was REALLY OLD. People don't seem to get that. It was at the forefront of the league sort of changing, where players weren't playing until 35 much anymore, or not as well I should say.

Greg Biekert, etc..I mean, those were all guys at the very back end of their careers. Rice, Tim Brown, Gannon, Zack Crockett, Tory James, etc, etc, Even that very good RB, Charlie Garner, was on the back 9......Davis was building those teams like it was 1978. WHo was it, the vbery good Frank Middleton left TB and went to Oakland at Guard. Again, good player at one time, but OLD in 2001.

Al Davis forgot there was a cap and too many veterans not only would be expensive, but slower and not as good.

I can still see Zack Crocket failing to ice the game on 2nd and 3 and 3rd and 1. Bruschi essentially stoned him twice, back to back.

Someone want to tell Barrett Brooks that the Patriots were busted for stealing defensive signals not offensive signals. Ops Barrett....you're lying!

LOL!

Marshall Faulk, too. These people seriously have IQs below 100.

Barrett Brooks lives out where the buses don't run

I actually look forward to the annual whine fest now. I'm serious. It used to bother me so much, but now I just revel in all the misery. Year after year, the Patriots just win football games. They were the best team in the league, and then "Spygate" was uncovered, and they got BETTER. Then "Deflategate" was uncovered, and they got EVEN BETTER. The train just keeps on rolling, faster and faster, and standing on the tracks behind it, shaking their fists, are people who increasingly look like complete idiots with their sad excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes