PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spagnuoulo: Pats cheated in SB XXXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say they cheated.
Only that the Patriots knew what they were doing. (they knew when we were bringing pressure)

Of course the insinuation is that the Pats gained this knowledge from illegal videotape or whatever.

But he didn't actually say that, unlike that moron Jon Ritchie.

That's right, Brady and the Patriots must be cheating by videotaping/stealing signals, because Brady has never had a history in his 18 years in the NFL of figuring out where the pressure is coming from.

Just hilarious to me that an NFL coach does a poor job of disguising his defense and the smartest qb ever reads it, so he blames it on the signals.
Like having signals that can’t be stolen isn’t part if your job.

I have no doubt brady knew where the blitz was coming from BECAUSE HE STUDIED THE FILM.

Sorry Steve, he is smarter than you.

Philly has two sports stations: 94.1 (WIP) and 97.5. Both are filled with hot heads that 100% believe the Pats cheated them out of glory.

WIP is famous for
1) leading the booing at draft day of McNabb, and
2) putting on the wing-bowl.

The wing-bowl is the probably the greatest morning of debauchery in the history of all mankind. Really. The crowd at the WWE Royal rumble had a big chant of **** Brady. Can't wait to see what they do at the wing-bowl.

It's really not their fault that Goodell and Kraft conspired to have the entire team branded as cheaters, not once, but twice.

Put yourself in his shoes. The league rendered the verdicts and handed down the punishments, twice. The owner never even appealed. What would you think?

It's always interesting to me how many of these area guys (Spagnuolo, born in Whitinsville, raised in Grafton) go outside of NE and become jealous babies.

@Tunescribe what do you think about this one? Do we have our media-created controversy?

if they went into the Super Bowl without a new set of signs then they are morons. Even my daughters 12u travel softball team would need new signs every game. Same goes for the video taping ********, it is meaningless if the lazy bastards put a little work into that part of their game.

Riiiight! So the Pats knew the signals and put up a crooked 0 points first quarter. They waited 'till the second quarter to put their inside knowledge to use....

I wonder if in Steves mind this is how the decision about when to use the stolen signals went.

LOL

Yes, post 9.11, security was so lax, the Pats easily filmed the Eagles practices all week from a big tree behind the fence! This must be true!

Who is the guy in the other thread saying suing for defamation is hard to prove?

I'll ask again: When does this stuff end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes