PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox fans get in here!!!!

Indians SUCK, OVERRATED.

chicken littles...where art thou?

damn you all... DVR was recording for pre-Bruins viewing...

:)

Waking up to a 14-2 score line was an interesting experience this morning given I was setting myself up for a Bruins clincher.

That's a pretty box score :).

Last edited:
Where's Captain Insano?

im right here my man. ive been laughing my ass off reading this thread . ausbacker fighting again. grow up dude lol

Last edited:
im right here my man. ive been laughing my ass off reading this thread . ausbucker fighting again. grow up dude lol
Piss off loser. You're not wanted here.

Last edited:
I don't know, I seem to recall teams running at will on him. Almost literally. I'm fine giving Saltalamacchia the chance to develop.

The idea that we need a $50mm bat at catcher is getting awfully close to the notion some Yanks fans have of needing an allstar at every position.

As for game-calling, there's no way to tell that from watching 6 games (if at all).
Good call chico. Salty is starting to look at home behind and at the plate. Perhaps it has finally clicked for him?

Last edited:
The 3 games the bruins have won, I've had to work and missed the game. The 3 games they have lost, I've been at home watching.

I'll be watching game 7 Friday night, they lose and I'm a hex.

The 3 games the bruins have won, I've had to work and missed the game. The 3 games they have lost, I've been at home watching.

I'll be watching game 7 Friday night, they lose and I'm a hex.
hopefully your power goes out. your already a hex . do the right thing for bruins fans and the team and dont watch.

Contract year doing wonders for Big Popup ... :eek:

hopefully your power goes out. Your already a hex . Do the right thing for bruins fans and the team and dont watch.

i will not be the downfall of my team!!!!!! I'm getting drunk and watching!!

i will not be the downfall of my team!!!!!! I'm getting drunk and watching!!
tape it. tevo it . whatever just dont watch it. im not above begging if it will get you not to watch.

Good call chico. Salty is starting to look at home behind and at the plate. Perhaps it has finally clicked for him?

I hope so, but it's a process still.

I'm more excited about Crawford possibly snapping out of it. His upside for the season obviously is much higher.

I hope so, but it's a process still.

I'm more excited about Crawford possibly snapping out of it. His upside for the season obviously is much higher.

Crawford is getting comfy here ... ;)

850 OPS Crawford, running the bases and fielding a GG-caliber LF, makes this team much better than we've seen to date -- more than most people think, I believe

850 OPS Crawford, running the bases and fielding a GG-caliber LF, makes this team much better than we've seen to date -- more than most people think, I believe
Geez it's nice to see him hitting well. I was definitely concerned it was taking him some time to settle in with the Red Sox. Those early season concerns have been alleviated. Right now CC is a firecracker.

Secondly, I'm rather enjoying Jacoby Ellsbury's season to date. He's hitting well, commanding walks and owning the bases.

Last edited:
Geez it's nice to see him hitting well. I was definitely concerned it was taking him some time to settle in with the Red Sox. Those early season concerns have been alleviated. Right now CC is a firecracker.

Secondly, I'm rather enjoying Jacoby Ellsbury's season to date. He's hitting well, commanding walks and owning the bases.

Yes to both.

Sox are now in sole possession of first.

Yes to both.

Sox are now in sole possession of first.

I never panicked for a moment - though the start was certainly troubling.

On so many matters - such as Jason Bay's contract - I've learned that baseball is a long season with many streaks, both good and bad.

But I never imagined that they'd be in sole posession of 1st place before June 1st.

That is just incredible. This team has a lot to be proud of and I hope they'll remember this when they hit an inevitable slide and remember what it takes to pull themselves together.

That bad start might be the best thing that could have happened to this team.

I never panicked for a moment - though the start was certainly troubling.

On so many matters - such as Jason Bay's contract - I've learned that baseball is a long season with many streaks, both good and bad.But I never imagined that they'd be in sole posession of 1st place before June 1st.

That is just incredible. This team has a lot to be proud of and I hope they'll remember this when they hit an inevitable slide and remember what it takes to pull themselves together.

That bad start might be the best thing that could have happened to this team.

re the bold, indeed it is.

I didn't expect the to be in first, but I expected them to be back over 500 and on their way to the top of the division. They're a bit fortunate that nobody played particularly good ball to this point, but even that would have just been a timing issue.

you can look at my posts I never panicked.

My boy A-Gon is raking. :)

Pedroia does need to pick it up (more consistent I mean)

Every thing is great:)

Except when TITO Effs the BP and loses the game.

So far so good keep it up boys!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back