PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sox fans get in here!!!!

Are you kidding?

That's all I said in the first place.

(And how do you think the same wouldn't apply to you?)
Right. I must have missed the initial point where I addressed (IMO) Tito's former and current use of the bullpen.

<insert facepalm image>

This to and fro isn't going anywhere chicowalker. I'm moving on to the next Red Sox topic when it arises.

Last edited:
Right. I must have missed the initial point where I addressed (IMO) Tito's former and current use of the bullpen.

<insert facepalm image>

This to and fro isn't going anywhere chicowalker. I'm moving on to the next Red Sox topic when it arises.

That's what you should have done in the first place, rather than inserting your off-topic nonsense.

<insert facepalm image>

That's what you should have done in the first place, rather than inserting your off-topic nonsense.

<insert facepalm image>
Once again.. come up with your own material in the future. ;)

You've an inferiority complex don't you? Just let it go and act like an "adult" then esse.

Now you're projecting.

Funny, for a guy who was supposedly moving on, you're still talking a lot, "esse" (though you're still saying very little).

Now you're projecting.

Funny, for a guy who was supposedly moving on, you're still talking a lot, "esse" (though you're still saying very little).
MOveON.jpg

Move along and get on to the next Red Sox issue.

2011 Josh Beckett is looking fantastic. Hopefully the Sox can pull out the rubber match against the Indians and move onto a big series against Detroit @ Comerica.

2011 Josh Beckett is looking fantastic. Hopefully the Sox can pull out the rubber match against the Indians and move onto a big series against Detroit @ Comerica.

Indeed he is. Nice to see Hill pick him up when he couldn't finish them off. Papelbon not at his best but gets it done. Good win.

Asdrubal Cabrera is hitting like a man possessed at the moment. Whether or not it lasts who knows but they're getting key hits in key moments and have done so in a considerable amount of games.

Any predictions on when you think they'll start to falter Keyser Söze? They do seem like they're riding the good luck express but then again, so did the Giants last season.

By the end of July, they will be an after thought.

By the end of July, they will be an after thought.

really think so? end of July is probably another 50-60 games.

let's call it 60, even if you assume they play 450 ball over that time, they'd be 57-49

Weak division, Detroit is at 25-23 right now. So if the Tigers go 32-26 over the same stretch, those 2 are still tied for first.

I think Cleveland could easily hang in the mix for the Central title.

Where's Captain Insano?

we are fine.

Thankfully the Yanks/TB didn't run away with the division when we were in our Miami Heat FUNK:cool:

Last edited:
really think so? end of July is probably another 50-60 games.

let's call it 60, even if you assume they play 450 ball over that time, they'd be 57-49

Weak division, Detroit is at 25-23 right now. So if the Tigers go 32-26 over the same stretch, those 2 are still tied for first.

I think Cleveland could easily hang in the mix for the Central title.

Very true, I often forget how awful that division is right now. In most other divisions they wouldn't have a chance. They have started off extremely hot, but looking up and down that roster, its not a good team. I hope we get them in the playoffs, that's for sure.

Couple thoughts on Crawford, Ellsbury and speed.

Ellsbury seems to be running more now, which I like. I realize Crawford hasn't been on as much as we'd like, but there have also been multiple occasions where I thought it would make sense to have him running when he was on base. There could have been explanations (pitcher had tough move to read or was quick to the plate, etc.), but it's happened several times now. Do folks agree with me that he hasn't been running as much and should run more when on base?

I'm also wondering if there could be an undisclosed nagging injury, when you combine his performance with what I perceive to be the decreased running.

Other thought is, I'd like to see both bunt a bit more for base hits. I'm honestly not sure how good either is at bunting, but if they're not good it's a waste. (And in Ellsbury's case a failing of the Sox system.) (and again I'll throw out the caveat that TV coverage doesn't always show the infield or mention the depth of the infielders, so if they're prepared for the bunt, not mcuh reason to go that route)

edit: I think there could be a side benefit on this that the more Crawford is doing to be active in the game, the more it might get him into just playing relaxed baseball and hopefully re-gaining his old form sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
What a 1st inning today so far....:rocker:

Crawford raking today.

9-0 with Lester on the mound...OVER

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes