PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sound FX: Patriots vs Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this, was hoping someone would post it since I'm too lazy. Friggin Edelman lol.

Really fun to watch Edelman mic'd up!

One of my favorite parts....

Brock Osweiler on sideline: "Keep going baby!!! we're in this thing!!!"

*Moments later, throws a pick* :D

Watched a couple more and rob table with Garçon, Willie, and the loser Reggie Wayne.

Garçon picks the Pats. Of course Wayne is blah blah Bell, blah blah Bell...

Kinda tiring hearing about Bell. I bet the Pats are too. And rather than take it lightly, they take it more seriously and make it their mission to deal with him.

Can never get enough of this, it seems that there is not as much of these videos as there used to be..

Edelman talking over the ref and saying "he's easily offensive (sic)" and how his "therapist" told him that.

"You'll get a gift card for this."
"Oh cool. Awesome. Gift card from where?"
"Morton's" (I'm assuming the Steakhouse.)
"Oh there we go. I'm Vegan."
(Mic drop)

I burst out laughing.

Edelman is really yappy. O'Brien comes off similarly to Arians in that he seems like a ****.

Watched a couple more and rob table with Garçon, Willie, and the loser Reggie Wayne.

Garçon picks the Pats. Of course Wayne is blah blah Bell, blah blah Bell...

Kinda tiring hearing about Bell. I bet the Pats are too. And rather than take it lightly, they take it more seriously and make it their mission to deal with him.

Liberty Bell at Gillette this sunday, cracked and trapped in a corner.

BOB: "That's Edelman again!!"

That's what happens when a squirrel runs through your secondary.

When his career is over I hope Edelman finds a way to be on television somewhere. He is just too funny and snarky, can't let that go to waste.

BOB: "That's Edelman again!!"

That's what happens when a squirrel runs through your secondary.

Yeah, O'Brien sounded like a cry baby.

How about getting on your own guys in your "#1 ranked defense" smh

Yeah, O'brien sounded like a cry baby.

How about getting on your own guys in your "#1 ranked defense" smh

He really did, with the "NO FAIR, HE PUSHED OFF, HE PUSHED OFF!!" whine. Didn't think he was that whiny as a coach...open mics expose a lot.

He really did, with the "NO FAIR, HE PUSHED OFF, HE PUSHED OFF!!" whine. Didn't think he was that whiny as a coach...open mics expose a lot.

Of course editing can affect our perception, but I think he might have just been expressing frustration that Edelman was eating their lunch.

I am referring to when he said "That's Edelman again". He might still have been harping about push offs though.

Last edited:

Coach had a right to whine about it. He did push off and it could have easily been called. Just like when Brady took that late drag down he whined about it and got the next call.

Nothing wrong with trying to game the refs a bit. In fact I found that the most interesting thing. These refs know fans don't want to see a lot of flags particularly in the post season so they go to lengths to warn players when their play may draw some. As long as they do it for both sides it is fair and i like it. See if you can keep from calling a penalty and try as best you can to make the players decide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back