PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Soggy Notbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

archstanton543

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I saw BB taking notes on his little notebook. With a pen. In a torrential downpour.

Do you think any of his notes survived turning into a mushy pulp after the game? (Especially his notes on the blocked FG...that was embarrassing).

I saw BB taking notes on his little notebook. With a pen. In a torrential downpour.

Do you think any of his notes survived turning into a mushy pulp after the game? (Especially his notes on the blocked FG...that was embarrassing).
I don’t know but he likely handed it over to Steve Belichick and said, “Here, transcribe this for tomorrow morning’s meeting.”

You've got to be kidding! After obsessively attending to every conceivable detail that has resulted in 300 wins, the very idea that BB may have overlooked the potential results of a torrential downpour on his notepad is absurd. ;)
upload_2019-10-28_9-9-18.png

I used to work for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.

There is such a thing as a Rite-in-the-Rain.
I now get them from my daughter who is in the navy.
Better get some to Bill.

In the Army, we had these "write in any condition" notebooks, usually with a pencil though.

EDIT - Yep, I waited 30 minutes to actually respond and got beat to the punch..."Rite in the Rain"...that's the one

Embarrassing? The kicker was a half-second late getting started. Hardly, embarrassing.
I wonder if some of our know everythings ever played sports. Or, just do it on video games.

Waterproof paper and invisible ink

Duh!!!!!!!!

Never knew about the notbook. How do I get one? Is it specifically for making a list of things not to do?

Did the "e" get washed away in the rain, then?

one of these would work...

dd15c8b663d2febda6be2d401f4d791e.jpg

There is such a thing as a Rite-in-the-Rain.
I now get them from my daughter who is in the navy.
Better get some to Bill.
The same navy where Bill's dad became a scouting legend? Bill probably has boxes of those notbooks.

Regards,
Chris

Wait, I was able to obtain a copy of the note:04DD21FA-4F63-48C7-A208-D50B04D915EB.jpeg

I'm actually really intrigued by your note there. Kudos either way.

Did you write it on a piece of paper and take a photo?

Did you use a digital editor and add cursive on top of a notebook image?

Very cool! (and funny) I applaud the effort either way . Genuinely curious. =D

I'm actually really intrigued by your note there. Kudos either way.

Did you write it on a piece of paper and take a photo?

Did you use a digital editor and add cursive on top of a notebook image?

Very cool! (and funny) I applaud the effort either way . Genuinely curious. =D
The answer is Door Number 1! I tried to look around briefly for how to do it with a computer program, but frankly, I am not that smart. Then I saw this piece of paper on my desk from last week that my greasy lunch had been resting on, and voila! A brilliant idea came to me :)

The answer is Door Number 1! I tried to look around briefly for how to do it with a computer program, but frankly, I am not that smart. Then I saw this piece of paper on my desk from last week that my greasy lunch had been resting on, and voila! A brilliant idea came to me :)

Haha LOVE IT. That's awesome.

=D
(imagine the Belichick smile right there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back