PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who do we root for? Steelers or Jets?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Team?

• Steelers

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Jests

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: So who do we root for?

Packers are scariest team left in the playoffs

Root for the Jets against the serial sexual predator--then root for the Packers in the Super Bowl.

Bears #1
Packers #2
Jets #3
Steelers #4

Steelers, ugh. No.
Jets. Ugh, no, but, it'd only be 1 in the last gazillion years, so it'd be stomachable compared to the Steelers.
Packers, meh ugh. I live in Vikings country so the Packers fans are barely tolerable already. However, NFC > AFC!
Bears, meh. Bears fans are pretty decent around here and NFC > AFC and Bears > Packers so, go Bears!

Who do we root for?

In the NFCC game, the Packers.

In the AFCC game, a meteor to crash into Heinz field.

Tell the Truth....

This week who are you rooting for? Jets or Steelers?

I know we dont want Big Ben to have a chance at getting another ring tying Brady but do we really want the Jets to have that bragging right next season?

Not saying we have to be a fan but which team would you rather advance to the Superbowl after Sunday's game? I honestly don't want the Jets in the Superbowl. That'll give them alot of steam next year.

Re: Tell the Truth....

I would hope for a nucelar bomb to come down at 6 pm destroy heinz field and award the packers the super bowl... But since that wont happen , i will never root for the jets... will go with the steelers..

I couldnt care if Big Ben wins 11 SBs at this point - it's the Jets.....

ABTJ...

...ANYBODY, BUT THE JETS:bricks::bricks::bricks:

ABTJ, that's where I am right now.

I'm rooting for the Packers because I don't trust the Bears to beat the winner of this game. I like the Packers and a lot of their players and the added schadenfreude of knowing how much it will kill the narcissist Favre is just a bonus as long as neither the Steelers or Jets win.

Tough choice.

The Steelers win and the franchise gets to go for its seventh Lombardi and the un-indicted rapist gets to go for his third ring, potentially entering the discussion along with Brady and Peyton as to who is "the greatest QB of his era."

The Jets win and their entire season is justified. They lose and they still don't get to their second SB in 42 years, while the Pats have gone six times in that time span.

Close call, but I'm pulling for the Steelers and hoping the Packers win the NFC. I don't see Cutler and co having a snowball's chance in Miami of beating the Steelers.

I'm rooting for the Packers because I don't trust the Bears to beat the winner of this game. I like the Packers and a lot of their players and the added schadenfreude of knowing how much it will kill the narcissist Favre is just a bonus as long as neither the Steelers or Jets win.

Same, I'd actually prefer to see the bears win it all but I doubt they beat the steelers, and they might be the jets.

Tough choice.

The Steelers win and the franchise gets to go for its seventh Lombardi and the un-indicted rapist gets to go for his third ring, potentially entering the discussion along with Brady and Peyton as to who is "the greatest QB of his era."

The Jets win and their entire season is justified. They lose and they still don't get to their second SB in 42 years, while the Pats have gone six times in that time span.

Close call, but I'm pulling for the Steelers and hoping the Packers win the NFC. I don't see Cutler and co having a snowball's chance in Miami of beating the Steelers.

This. You just know that Cutler will probably set the record for the most INTs thrown in the Superbowl if the Bears get there.

I want the Steelers to win, just for the simple fact that I have some friends who are Steeler fans. If I can't be happy, they can. And neither of them hate on the Pats; they both said to me Saturday, "I'd much rather play the Jets at Three Rivers, but I'm cheering for the Pats just becasue the Jets need a beating for all the talk."

I don't give a crap about GOAT talk, so Ben winning is ok with me. Brayd will be GOAT to us, Roethlisberger to Pitt fans, and Colt fans can now see there are 2 better QB's with more hardware than their team has.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR THE ENTIRE JETS ORGANIZATION OR THEIR MENTALLY DISABLED FANS. SO I GUESS IT IS THE SQUEELERS.

UNLESS HELL OPENS UP BELOW HEINZ FIELD AND SWALLOWS THE WHOLE LOT OF EM. THAT MIGHT BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE:p

This week who are you rooting for? Jets or Steelers?

I know we dont want Big Ben to have a chance at getting another ring tying Brady but do we really want the Jets to have that bragging right next season?

Not saying we have to be a fan but which team would you rather advance to the Superbowl after Sunday's game? I honestly don't want the Jets in the Superbowl. That'll give them alot of steam next year.

Can I hope for a sink hole to swallow both teams up right at kick-off? I mean, your asking me to choose between Hitler and Osama Bin Laden. LOL!

I would hope for a nucelar bomb to come down at 6 pm destroy heinz field and award the packers the super bowl... But since that wont happen , i will never root for the jets... will go with the steelers..

Hadn't thought of the nuclear bomb option...

Honestly, I don't hate the Steelers, never really have. I don't care for them but I know alot of people hate the Steelers because of the Pats rivalry with them but we've dominated them.

If the Jets win it all they could not only have the pressure of opposing teams stepping up their game against them next season but they will also have the pressure of being favorites in the AFC East.

That kind of pressure could lead to a downfall in 2011 while if they lose in the AFCCG again they remain hungry and dangerous.

It's a two edged sword we are dealing with here.

My revulsion for the Jets trumps all other considerations (being half asleep, I accidentally voted Jets, but maybe I'll have jinxed 'em that way ;))...

Nothing against the attendees, but ultimately only a meteor strike at the SB would truly warm the ****les o' me heart :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey