PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Bolts vs Stillers

why going for 2 so early ?

Someone send Gronk a highlight reel of Antonio Gates.

Saw a future spread for the Patriots Steelers game. Patriots are +1 underdogs.

I dont normally complain about officiating but sure seems like the officials have it in for the chargers .....little hometown help throughout this game. Then again I think officiating this year overall has been very poor.

It's been bad on both sides. The Chargers got their first TD on a clear false start.

Maybe the Chargers will squeak out a win .

We want Steelers to win no? Then we beat them when we play them and we’re closer to 1st rd bye

We want Steelers to win no? Then we beat them when we play them and we’re closer to 1st rd bye
Chargers are in second place so a Pittsburgh loss helps us.
If Pitt loses then beats us we are still
Ahead of them.

Woo f'ing hoo!

There's a much better chance of us potentially losing the #2 seed to Pittsburgh than losing a #1 seed to the Chargers (who would have to surpass the Chiefs).

Boom Shaka laka mutha effer.

There's a much better chance of us potentially losing the #2 seed to Pittsburgh than losing a #1 seed to the Chargers (who would have to surpass the Chiefs).

And if they do surpass the Chiefs the Pats avoid a road playoff game @ Arrowhead

And now time for Tomlin to make his weekly boneheaded decision that costs his team. You can set your watch by it.

Wow! I had left this one for dead.

Desmond King should not have slipped in the draft the way he did.

And if they do surpass the Chiefs the Pats avoid a road playoff game @ Arrowhead
do we have tiebreaker vs chargers if we both win out?

I hate the steelers but the reason the chargers have tied it is because of the refs

Let's see how many horrible drive extending flags we get this drive

do we have tiebreaker vs chargers if we both win out?

Yes. Strength of victory. The Pats schedule is harder and they’ve beaten better teams.

I know the Chargers are good but the Steelers should not lose this game. They need this one.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back