PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF - Bolts vs Stillers

Nice collapse by SD defense

You guys are already discounting the chargers? It’s only the half. They’re going to adjust and come out guns blazing.

tenor.gif

Just kidding.

He’d pretty darn good. Like Brady, for some of his years he really didnt have a lot to work with. Defintely not as good as Brady but I’d call his career succesful considering the teams he’s had to play for. Awkward throwing style and all.
He’s had plenty of talent during his career. In the last 10 years, he’s made the playoffs ONLY 3 times and has ONLY 2 wins. That’s pathetic!

Rivers always folds in big games. Like tonight. Edit: whoops. Lol.

While the media will think this is the big win for the Steelers, Rivers has always struggled against this team, especially on the road. We won’t know how good the Steelers are until the game next week.

Last edited:
Hope the Pats are paying attention if the Steelers are going to get these calls (or no calls) at home..

Well they're not gonna have the same crew do a steelers home game 2 weeks in a row so

I'm sticking with it..... Go Bolts!

Looks like NY wants the Steelers to win though.

I'm off tomorrow so F it, I'll root for the Bolts and switch back and forth to Alaska the last frontier....

He’s had plenty of talent during his career. In the last 10 years, he’s made the playoffs ONLY 3 times and has ONLY 2 wins. That’s pathetic!

Don’t entirely disagree with this take but who were his coaches and his organization; they seem to have been a cluster you know what since the end of Martyball

The Steelers D looks very fast an dominant, is this who they are or is it the ineptitude of the Chargers tonight. Chargers can't run on them and Rivers has quite a few of tipped and batted down balls.

Look, I think we all agree Rivers is a likable guy, one of the better QBs (top 10) of the 2000s and super durable but the guy never shows up in the big spot.

It's not like he's never played with a HOF running back, tight end, great defenses, etc.

I was hoping that the Chargers D would put up SOME resistance.

NOPE

Look, I think we all agree Rivers is a likable guy, one of the better QBs (top 10) of the 2000s and super durable but the guy never shows up in the big spot.

It's not like he's never played with a HOF running back, tight end, great defenses, etc.

Can't question his toughness but some players just don't have "it." He seems to wilt in big games far too often.

I can agree with that Pete. However his window was there, but cut short. Twice by the Pats. 07 he played with a sprained/torn? acl, while his rb sat out with a sore uterus. Had the Pats not upset them with Troy Brown’s ultimate play his team probably would of destroyed the Colts and Bears in 05. After 2010 he’s had nothing except Antonio Gates and just Keenan Allen as of late.

Not saying he’s a hofer either btw.

Lol, they should at least mention they're going to be tenants. That's right these so called real estate moguls Spanos will be tenants!o_O

Man, Jerrah really screwed the Chargers over for his business interest.

Geno Smith... lol

hahahah can you believe that TD! I love it!:D

Chargers are going to tease me into watching an annoying Steelers win....aren't they?

Wow what a break for the Chargers.

I dont normally complain about officiating but sure seems like the officials have it in for the chargers .....little hometown help throughout this game. Then again I think officiating this year overall has been very poor.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back