PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Count Analysis. Overplayed Busts Contribute to 1-3 December and Alarming 5-10 Dec Record Since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's bizarre is that he has 3 rings, but he's had a hard time getting a job since Denver. I still think what he did to Indy could hurt him.

I hope he gets a shot elsewhere. This would mean a 1st round loss so he can interview. Another reason why I don't assume the Pats will go far in the post-season.

Then the scout was wrong af

Yeah, late 1st round is where he was expected to go, along with fellow EDs Whitney Mercilus & Shea McClellan, so I don’t know what his big objection was… Hope he was even more upset with the Error Repeater & Jake the Fake picks…

I hope he gets a shot elsewhere. This would mean a 1st round loss so he can interview. Another reason why I don't assume the Pats will go far in the post-season.
Now you are openly rooting for a loss in round 1

Now you are openly rooting for a loss in round 1

Nope. I want BB to win another ring.

Just predicting that a historically stat-chasing oc personality who now has incentive to end the season early so he can go interview for HC openings.... this would be my base case prediction that the Pats get bounced early due to extra reasons.

Just predicting that a historically stat-chasing oc personality who now has incentive to end the season early so he can go interview for HC openings.... this would be my base case prediction that the Pats get bounced early due to extra reasons.
You have now gone off the deep end.

You. Hoping for 1st round loss.

You. Hoping for 1st round loss.

Nope. But am predicting it. I won't explain the difference to someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference.

Nope. But am predicting it. I won't explain the difference to someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the difference.
No you HOPE it happens. Those are your words.
The difference is that now you are lying and trying to insult another person for accepting what you actually said.
Once again, you embarrass yourself.

Once again

Once again I know whenever you're debating the other side, I know I'm on point. You are the easiest barometer in the forum of being wrong constantly.

Once again I know whenever you're debating the other side, I know I'm on point. You are the easiest barometer in the forum of being wrong constantly.
There is no debate. You posted that you hope the patriots lose. Your words. You said it clearly. All you are doing now is embarrassing yourself. Again.

I guess these are the kinds of threads we just have to accept after our 2-14 season.

And then we stupidly go and beat the Jaguars and lose out on the first pick. IDIOTS!

Nah but I get that you see things very simplistically. I want BB to win another ring, him leaving and who his potential replacement might be, is my worst nightmare.

At the same time, I'm not a shill homer and can fully appreciate a GOAT QB going to a 7-9 team with the longest playoff drought in the league, no offseason and all new teammates, and then beating the 3 best QBs in a row on the road to win a 7th ring.

But even the GOAT faded in 2019 with this crap staff around BB. BB is old. We need to get BB help. Bring back Billy O'Brien to run the offense and grow Mac as well as the 2TE offense that this personnel is perfectly set up for if we had the right OC.
My guy…

they stacked the team.

cam on last years bucs would’ve at least won a playoff game.

go look at the bucs forum… they’re talking about Edelman.

crackheads.

bucs = lakers

So you're saying McDaniel's is going to mail it in so he can interview early for coaching jobs? I don't even know where to start....

In what ****ing level of quantum reality does Kneal ****ing Harry play NINETY-****ING-FIVE PER CENT of our offensive snaps?!?

And in what ****ing level of that reality does Kneal, Harry ****ing deserve to Not Only stay on the field But Also to be targeted IMMEDIATELY after ****ing dropping an easily-catchable AND ****ING CRUCIAL pass that would’ve resulted in a 1st down just inside Barfalo territory?!? What ****ing kind of message are Billy & Skippy sending to Harry, and in effect to the rest of the team? That it’s ok to be a COMPLETE AND TOTAL ****-UP who is also TOO ****ING LAZY to bother trying to do anything at all to improve his skill, as long as he’s a high-round draft pick who “aced his interview”?!?

Absolutely ****ing disgraceful, all around.
it’s wild cause ppl clamour for the big flashy wr in lieu of building in the trenches/lb corps…

and then when they try to do both by appeasing you (signing Ocho, signing AB, getting LaFell…)

…ya wanna run then out of town before they even start.

im completely happy with the way the team has been built over the past twenty years.

mind you… the bengals have some excellence at wr… their ol is ranked somewhere near 20 in the league.

guarantee The bottom falls out with that strategy.

the colts on the other hand. Built like us. Middling qb, good ol, Ellite running. Just a wr signing and d personnel away to me.

the strategy a lot seem to want feels like playing madden.

the bb “sell out” comments come to mind.

in short, the frustrations for us not playing madden with the roster I feel are being projected onto harry when there were plenty of other busts. There’s also some overlap with the Brady boys stuff.

it’s wild cause ppl clamour for the big flashy wr in lieu of building in the trenches/lb corps…

and then when they try to do both by appeasing you (signing Ocho, signing AB, getting LaFell…)

…ya wanna run then out of town before they even start.

im completely happy with the way the team has been built over the past twenty years.

mind you… the bengals have some excellence at wr… their ol is ranked somewhere near 20 in the league.

guarantee The bottom falls out with that strategy.

the colts on the other hand. Built like us. Middling qb, good ol, Ellite running. Just a wr signing and d personnel away to me.

the strategy a lot seem to want feels like playing madden.

the bb “sell out” comments come to mind.

in short, the frustrations for us not playing madden with the roster I feel are being projected onto harry when there were plenty of other busts. There’s also some overlap with the Brady boys stuff.

Wrong.

Every. Single. Sentence.

Wrong.

My guy…

they stacked the team.

cam on last years bucs would’ve at least won a playoff game.

go look at the bucs forum… they’re talking about Edelman.

crackheads.

bucs = lakers
Cam would have won a PO game with them?
Cam would have a worse record with them than jameis winston did before
Dude threw for nearly 5000 yards if I remember right, Cam more like 2000 at and benched week 7

Cam would have won a PO game with them?
Cam would have a worse record with them than jameis winston did before
Dude threw for nearly 5000 yards if I remember right, Cam more like 2000 at and benched week 7
They stacked the team my dood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing