PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman Signs with 49ER'S (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pats are sometimes "quiet" in the sense that there's no media build-up to a trade or a signing.
Agreed. I was just responding to a poster who said that the “wait it out” approach would be very similar to that of Gilmore, which I see as two opposite ends of the spectrum, that’s all.

I thought they were very aggressive in their pursuit of Gilmore.

San Fran probably gave him a ridiculous offer. Thought San Fran would either pony up or he’d return to Seattle.

#BringBackRevis

Me

Before: Sherman is a HoF Corner! He would make this secondary the best in the NFL at a cheap cost!

After: Sherman is old and coming off a torn ACL. We'd be much better drafting a CB who would be much better than Sherman. --> Obviously all true.

TYRANN MATHIEU TIME BOYS

Me

Before: Sherman is a HoF Corner! He would make this secondary the best in the NFL at a cheap cost!

After: Sherman is old and coming off a torn ACL. We'd be much better drafting a CB who would be much better than Sherman. --> Obviously all true.

TYRANN MATHIEU TIME BOYS
Reverse that for the media takes.

TM, let’s get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back