PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman: Legal action could be considered if Eric Reid isn't signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
right...here's Ernie and Chip having a hootenanny

65c2f66e8f5d40ae2fe4290591572094--my-three-sons-school-tv.jpg
And no one under the age of 50 has any idea who these people are.......or Uncle Charlie

Yeah, like the 7 day work week. Jerks.

lmfao if you're pro union

just lmfao. No point even getting into it. It'd clearly be over your head

lmfao if you're pro union

just lmfao. No point even getting into it. It'd clearly be over your head

I watched what my ex went through as a union rep just trying to ensure patient safety.

No need to denigrate the intelligence of everyone who doesn't agree with you, unless of course that's your best option I guess.

Get Richards out should be the M.O. even if Reid or Vaccaro aren't signed.

I wish someone could screenshot all the anti/hate Richard posts a print them out, and then send them to his house.

Maybe it would run him out of town, maybe it would make him play with a chip. Either one, we all still win.

The OPEN question is why all owners and players prefer contracts that are not guaranteed (until last week).

Surely some owner and some players are interested in signing a guaranteed contracts. Why have none been signed. Surely, there is no collusion among owners, or pressure from the union. :)
It’s just the nature of how it’s done under the cba and salary cap. Initially there were no guaranteed salaries, mostly because it would kill a team to have a big guaranteed contract on the books if they player were injured or cut. With cap increases and experience dealing with cap issues, along with competition guarantees have become more popular each year.
I don’t think you will ever see all contracts guaranteed because it would create major cap issues.

I watched what my ex went through as a union rep just trying to ensure patient safety.

No need to denigrate the intelligence of everyone who doesn't agree with you, unless of course that's your best option I guess.
Although....I would like to see them abolish child labor laws. I mean, China is just so far ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back