PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle/Atlanta: Who will win? Who do we want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFC championship game between Atlanta and either of Dallas or Green Bay would be a great game, Seattle would get creamed

I picked a GB vs New England Super bowl 4 years in a row.. but this year I think its Seattle vs Dallas in the NFCC and KC vs NE in the AFCC. Ultimately I gotta feeling its Dallas vs New England in the Super Bowl.

All the Champion ship and Super Bowl match ups seem great unless somehow the Texans knock off the Patriots lol..

Way premature. Eventually, the Pats will have to beat either KC or Big Ben to get there...but...

I'll take my chances with Belichick getting in the head of Matty Ice, who has a history of choking it up in big games, and developing a game plan that exploits his weaknesses.

I really don't want any part of a rematch with the Seahawks with Russell Wilson playing like Russell Wilson and looking for revenge for "the pick." I want Tom Brady to be the only QB on the field in Houston with a chip on his shoulder.

You are right it is early but if we don't speculate now we won't get the chance to later perhaps. Unlike the other 6 teams besides Houston in the playoffs our fans can actually afford to look ahead a little due to our opponent.

If Seattle generates anything resembling a running game, they will win this game.

You are right it is early but if we don't speculate now we won't get the chance to later perhaps. Unlike the other 6 teams besides Houston in the playoffs our fans can actually afford to look ahead a little due to our opponent.

But, but .... The TV says they have the Number One Defense!

Out of all the playoff team remaining, Atlanta is the team I trust the least. They simply choke too much.

I think Atlanta is too balanced. Will be interesting to see how and if they are able to run the ball against one of the best run defenses. Atlantas defense has been pretty bad seattles tackles are just awful. If 6 weeks ago I would have told you Seattle would win this game. But things have changed. Atlanta and lay the points

I want a pats and Atlanta superbowl. Lots of new England and Boston connection. Atlanta is the only team I wouldn't mind losing to.

I picked a GB vs New England Super bowl 4 years in a row.. but this year I think its Seattle vs Dallas in the NFCC and KC vs NE in the AFCC. Ultimately I gotta feeling its Dallas vs New England in the Super Bowl.

All the Champion ship and Super Bowl match ups seem great unless somehow the Texans knock off the Patriots lol..

Definitely some great possibilities as long as the Pats make it.

Pats vs Cowboys = Team of the Century vs. America's Team

Pats vs Packers = Brady vs Rodgers

Pats vs Seahawks = SB 49 rematch

Of course there are some other non Patriots matchups the general public would like to see (but not me)

PIT vs DAL and KC vs GB

For me, having Atlanta knock off the Seahawks and Wilson (1 Ring) would be marvelous!

Definitely some great possibilities as long as the Pats make it.

Pats vs Cowboys = Team of the Century vs. America's Team

Pats vs Packers = Brady vs Rodgers

Pats vs Seahawks = SB 49 rematch

Of course there are some other non Patriots matchups the general public would like to see (but not me)

PIT vs DAL and KC vs GB

KC vs GB seems a bit boring. I am sure KC would love it. Pitt vs Dallas seems like a fun match up.

KC vs GB seems a bit boring. I am sure KC would love it. Pitt vs Dallas seems like a fun match up.

only mentioned KC vs GB as a throwback to the very first Super Bowl

I'm going with Seattle based on ATL's D being ??, PO victories more often than not leaning toward the better D, and SEA's established ability to turn it up a notch (I'm ??? on ATL's ability to do so). But it looks like a good football game that can go either way (this game allows ATL to show they are for real).

Thanks a lot Seattle! I'd be an undefeated 8-0 in my playoff predictions but California Pete torpedoed my perfect season :).
I'm not sure if I overrated SEA or underrated Atl. I went with the Steelers, SEA and GB based largely on the same general premise (among other individual things) that these three teams have a demonstrated and well established PO higher gear while Atl, Dallas and KC were too much of a question mark.

For my SEA fail I ended up giving their name and reputation more due than warranted. In reality 2016 SEA was not all that potent as an overall team. Yet they are not a slouch defense by any means which makes Ryan and the ATL O steamrolling over them with a general physical domination more impressive. And In the end I think my biggest prediction factor error was underrating Atl by quite a bit.

The GB and Atl game should have o/u of 60. This appears to have the making of an interesting shootout. And ultimately the SB will be! the New England Patriots vs the Atlanta Falcons (I'm going with ATL over GB based on if they can do that to SEA's defense they should dice and dice GB's offense).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back