PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle/Atlanta: Who will win? Who do we want to win?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Select two answers below (1 from first 2, 1 from last 2)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta by 7. Unlike Detroit they have a great running game. Without a couple of luck catches and referees Seatle and Detriot would be a one possession game ( Baldwin's butt catch, Richardson's face mask, at least 3 one-handed catches that kept Seattle alive ...).

Last edited:
Would like to see Seattle one more time, we match up well with them and that would be a great game..

I would prefer to see atlanta in the super bowl if we get there. Doug Baldwin and CJ Prosise gave us fits earlier this year. Plus they have Rawls back. Prosise is supposed to practice pretty soon. Should be a good game against them again.

I want to see Atlanta win and I think they will. I would love to see Matty Ice in the Super Bowl, whether the Patriots get there or not.

So, in order of preference just for entertainment purposes, I'd like:

1. Atlanta
2. Dallas
3. Green Bay
4. Seattle

I've had enough of Seattle. They bore me now. Also, I'm not worried about any team. I think the Patriots can beat anyone this year, Gronk or no Gronk.

Atlanta wins.

Way premature. Eventually, the Pats will have to beat either KC or Big Ben to get there...but...

I'll take my chances with Belichick getting in the head of Matty Ice, who has a history of choking it up in big games, and developing a game plan that exploits his weaknesses.

I really don't want any part of a rematch with the Seahawks with Russell Wilson playing like Russell Wilson and looking for revenge for "the pick." I want Tom Brady to be the only QB on the field in Houston with a chip on his shoulder.

i like seahawks in that game. matty ice has a tendency to choke in the playoffs. hope im wrong.
Well I think some people forget Matty Ice did beat this same team at home in the 2012 playoffs!

Peter King picks Atlanta in the Super Bowl so they are a dead team walking.

Atlanta always finds a way to screw it up and Seattle has a ton of winning playoff experience.

Easy decision for me. Wilson has three rings fewer than the GOAT. Ryan has fours rings fewer than the GOAT. I'm rooting for Ryan's team.

Now to knock of Big Ben and that Rodgers guy! ;)

Think Atlanta wins but I would rather Seattle win. Really want another GB vs SEA NFCCG. I think we match up better with Seattle and know them more. Don't think GB has what it takes to win there but if they eventually did I think we'd have to...stop ignoring them

No more Mike Smith figure Atlanta won't choke this year see them in the Superbowl.

People forget that Atlanta can be just as physical and can run the ball

I went Atlanta for both. The Seahawks are just one of those teams that gets under my skin. They all seem so arrogant and mouthy. Pete Carroll jumping around on the sidelines annoys me. Richard Sherman pulling his bogus intimidation schtick makes my blood boil. Russell Wilson seems like a very average QB who benefits from the lucky heave-ho and questionable calls several times per game. So, in a nutshell, I want Seattle to LOSE.

On whether Atlanta will win, I think Seattle isn't the same team it was defensively a few years ago, and they don't play as well on the road as they do in their home town field with their home town calls. Atlanta has been on fire. They've got to make it some time, right? Go Falcons!

NFC championship game between Atlanta and either of Dallas or Green Bay would be a great game, Seattle would get creamed

This season the NFL has decreed a Pats/Cowboys SB sorry ATL,GB,Sea.

The NFL has the refs paid off and the press ready for some Cowboy Hootenanny in Houston.

Pats will show Goodell who America's team really is!

My heart was Atlanta, my wallet says Seattle, ultimately I hope for a good, competitive game to help pass the time before the Pats game starts.

I'd like to see Atlanta make it to the Super Bowl, it's nice to see a mix of some new teams get in there... to be victims of the Patriots

If the Pats make it to the Super Bowl I think the perfect type of QB to play against would be a pocket passer who has never been on the big stage before.

Matt Ryan is the only QB left who meets that criteria.

This poll was far more lopsided in Atlanta's direction than I ever would have anticipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back