PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

Also, I love football.

I'm in such a festive, awesome Autumn mood right now.

Go Seahawks

I think he likes to shutdown one side of the field with Sherman and then game plan the other-side.
That's exactly why he does it. Same reason BB used to play sides with Samuel and Hobbs.

Peppers again takes himself out of the play rushing upfield to the away side. Had he stayed home Wilson would have gotten rushed or creamed.
Pissah cut him some slack he is like 55 years old.. .o_O

harvin is so good......wish i took him in FF...

Nifty little play there. Wilson looking good. Let's see how Rodgers responds.

Offenses are gonna go now

Harvin has great ability but at the end of the day availability is the most important ability and he misses a lot of time.

Harvin seems unstoppable

Huge whiff by Dix.

This read option thing is not going away any time soon. I think every team will use a little bit of it in their schemes.

Great play. I've been saying it for awhile: Wilson has Brady potential. He's Brady cool in big games and big moments.

Great TD

Nice little play there. Seattle O looking good. Harvin looks nasty.

This read option thing is not going away any time soon. I think every team will use a little bit of it in their schemes.
I agree I saw Luck working out of the pistol this preseason, which was surprising.

Duan Harris is an idiot

In fairness, the Packers played that about as bad as you possibly can. The read option has been around forever now and the NFL had it pretty well scouted last season.

Lacy doesn't look to have great open field moves. I haven't watched much of him. Is that the case? I know he's a bigger back so maybe that's why.

Somehow Russell throwing to a wide open player off of a read option play action fake equals good QB play. Smh

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back