IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Seahawks 31

Packers 20

Green Bay 13, Seattle 14.

looking forward to this game and hopefully the refs dont Peyton this up.

looking forward to this game and hopefully the refs dont Peyton this up.

I still feel bad for the Seahawks from that super bowl against the steelers! The refs really screwed them! I liked Carroll when he was here. All that being said, go pack

As much as I'd like to see the Packers beat the Seahawks, the Seahawks are way too good of a team. And they are playing at home where they are extremely hard to beat

Seahawks 35
Packers 24

Why doesn't the Ravens missed game winning field goal get anywhere near the amount of coverage as the "fail mary?"

I hate both teams(ok I just hate Richard Sherman) so I'm going to just enjoy the game and watch some football finally!:)

I have high hopes for this game. The best defense in the Seahawks against on of the best QBs in Aaron Rodgers. Should be a great match up.

I am excited to watch this game, Aaron Rodgers is my second favorite #12, and Russell Wilson is rumored to be ready to take the next step as a QB. I also want to see Seattle’s defense, they lost a lot of players in the offseason, good players so I am interested to see how they play.

26-21, Seahawks.

Let's go Russ

Go Packers! Tired of all the talking that comes from the Seahawks.

If Seattle didn't have that type of stadium...the 12th man would be like any other place.

Really like Wilson. Enjoy watching "****" Sherman and a strong D. Rogers MAY be the best in the NFL this season. How Seattle defends him will be informative.
In any case a fun opportunity to scout 2 of the 3 (NO 3rd) likely NFC teams in the SB in Feb 2015.

I have high hopes for this game. The best defense in the Seahawks against on of the best QBs in Aaron Rodgers. Should be a great match up.
I like sherman ... except when he plays against us.

uh...why did they also put up a 2013 nfc champions banner too? That's pretty lame.

Go Packers

Hoping for packers here but think Seattle will get it done. Should be a good one!

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back