PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks vs Packers

Packers are making dumb mistakes on special teams

One good thing is seeing what the fudge packers do since we are playing them this season.

One good thing is seeing what the fudge packers do since we are playing them this season.

I have been a bad fan so far this season. I don't even know the schedule. I know the Pats play Jets, Phins and Bills. I didn't look up the schedule. Work has been crazy this summer. I haven't even had time for a vacation.

^^Division, AFC West, NFC North, Cinci and Indy

I was a big fan of Linsley predraft I thought he would have been a good fit here.

Remember that thread predicting the season and everyone was saying we were definitely gonna lose at Green Bay?

Yeah, there's NO WAY we can handle these guys...

This pass D is unreal; makes me excited to see us. Our CB duo is better too :eek:

Look at Pete Carroll with Sherman and Thomas playing special teams.

impressed with the refs...puke puke puke. Must be all that molly

Jeez, there is some crazy special teams play going on in this game.

Special teams play has been very sloppy thus far. Other than that, the Seahawks defense still looks excellent. Byron Maxwell is very much holding his own against Jordy Nelson.

This Seahawks defense is LEGIT!! I hope the Pats D can be at least 80% as good as these guys.

Another thing I'm noticing is Seattle's secondary is playing every bit as aggressively as last year. They're daring the refs to flag every play and the refs aren't. Hopefullt BB notices this.

Special teams play has been very sloppy thus far. Other than that, the Seahawks defense still looks excellent. Byron Maxwell is very much holding his own against Jordy Nelson.
You jinxed him.

Dennard>Maxwell
Possibly Browner>Maxwell
Possibly Butler>Maxwell

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes