2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which matchup do you want?

• State Farm Bowl (GB vs KC)

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Brady vs Mahomes IV (TB vs KC)

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Bill Bowl (Bills conquer Brady or Brady shoves it up Bill's @ss(both Buffalo again and Bellichick))

Votes: 60 54.1%
  • Meh Bowl (GB vs Buffalo)

Votes: 17 15.3%

• Total voters

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
My order:

TB vs Buffalo: Buffalo finally wins the division, sweeps the Patriots and who's waiting for them in the SB but their two decade nemesis. On the other side Buffalo finally banishes all it's demons in one year adding Brady and the 0-4 SB record with a win.

TB vs KC: There's no doubt this would be really entertaining. I can only imagine the O/U.

GB vs KC: State Farm Bowl, get ready for ten thousand viewings of their ads. It would be an entertaining game. I'm not sure who to root for. All of the most talented of all time story lines would make media week unbearable.

GB vs Buffalo: At least I'd clearly be rooting for the Bills and while it would be a good game there's no real history between the two teams.

I do feel like the best 4 overall teams made it. You can make an argument for NO but they as usual gagged it away. Nobody has done less with more than Brees, maybe Manning. All 4 matchups would be terrific and honestly I can see any of the 4 happening with the championship games being so evenly matched and home field advantage being diminished.

Yes TB and KC won the matchups earlier in the year but all 4 teams are different now due to injuries, both in terms of who has come back and been lost since, and learning to play together.

Ideally I'd like to see Brady go up against Mahomes because it would mean he beat Brees, Rodgers and now the new phenom. But coming in as a nightmare to Buffalo is good to.

Honestly the only "bad" match up that isn't interesting is Green Bay vs Buffalo and that's still an interesting game

Brady beating the bills to see the absolute rage. they think they finally got away from him after 20 years, going for their first super bowl. then they see Brady smiling in the tunnel during the super bowl introductions

From an entertainment standpoint, GB vs KC

Guess I might "Buc" the trend here but I would like Green Bay or Tampa to win the SB

Oh I thought this is a topic about what I want :D

Bills ensure that KC doesn't repeat, and then Bucs to beat them in the Super Bowl and Brady gets his 7th.

Nothing to do with Bill, I’m still a huge fan...

Tampa beating Buffalo

I’d love to see Brady win again and it would be funny to see Buffalo lose another Super Bowl. Even funnier losing to Brady again.

Tb vs BUF so I can see the fans who were allowed inside throw bildos on the field again

Give me a Tampa/KC rematch.

Brady is 32-3 against the bills (really 32-2 because he only played 1 half with backups in a meaningless week 17 game in 2014)

i guarantee bills fans will be ****ting themselves 2 straight weeks if they win along with the bucs this sunday

The Bills for me.

Maybe folk will stop going on about the AFC East being a cake walk

Brady vs. Mahomes. I would like Brady to beat Mahomes. If the Pats aren't going to win it, I want Brady to win. And I have a friend who is a KC fan who gives me **** about how Brady is the past and Mahomes is the present and the future and that would make this season considering how bad the the Pats were.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back