2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which matchup do you want?

• State Farm Bowl (GB vs KC)

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Brady vs Mahomes IV (TB vs KC)

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Bill Bowl (Bills conquer Brady or Brady shoves it up Bill's @ss(both Buffalo again and Bellichick))

Votes: 60 54.1%
  • Meh Bowl (GB vs Buffalo)

Votes: 17 15.3%

• Total voters
My order:

TB vs Buffalo: Buffalo finally wins the division, sweeps the Patriots and who's waiting for them in the SB but their two decade nemesis. On the other side Buffalo finally banishes all it's demons in one year adding Brady and the 0-4 SB record with a win.

TB vs KC: There's no doubt this would be really entertaining. I can only imagine the O/U.

GB vs KC: State Farm Bowl, get ready for ten thousand viewings of their ads. It would be an entertaining game. I'm not sure who to root for. All of the most talented of all time story lines would make media week unbearable.

GB vs Buffalo: At least I'd clearly be rooting for the Bills and while it would be a good game there's no real history between the two teams.

I do feel like the best 4 overall teams made it. You can make an argument for NO but they as usual gagged it away. Nobody has done less with more than Brees, maybe Manning. All 4 matchups would be terrific and honestly I can see any of the 4 happening with the championship games being so evenly matched and home field advantage being diminished.

Yes TB and KC won the matchups earlier in the year but all 4 teams are different now due to injuries, both in terms of who has come back and been lost since, and learning to play together.
Don' care as long as IT"S NOT Tampa Bay.

Tampa vs KC

Brady vs Mahomes

The Chiefs and Mahomes claim that they would have scored and won the 2019 AFCC if NE did not win the toss. Mahomes baby Momma has claimed the her baby Daddy will be better than Brady and have more rings.

Lets settle it.

I can’t stand Bills fans but I don’t mind the team itself. So give me GB v Bills.

TFB vs BUF

Don't really care who wins, but would pull for TFB. The least evil of all the outcomes.

I want my preseason pick if Mahomes is healthy. KC vs TB.

Still a TB fan, hope they win, if it was against us I wouldn't, like to the the Bills in the SP and TB beat them for the umpteenth time.

Would love bills vs bucs but likely KC vs TB. I just wanna see brady try and get another crack at number 7. He has the team if the offense can start being more consistent and the defense playing aggressive coverage.

I had to really think about this one. Before this poll, I really didn’t care. After some thought, I have settled on Buff vs whoever. Buffalo wins. They ride on cloud nine, start making some stupid talk about being the next dynasty. All the pieces, all young yada yada yada. Then here comes the new look Patriots smacking back down to earth as they sweep them in every game next year and Buffalo misses the playoffs.

TB vs Bills
Tampa is my obvious choice because I wish Tom to have another ring. Buffalo has developed as a team and I think they deserve to be in SB.
GB is indifferent to me and I don't really like KC maybe not because of Mahomes who seems to be a nice guy but because of these two clowns: Hill and Kelce.

Tampa/KC matchup would be good for the ratings.
I just don’t see the Bills beating KC if Mahomes is 100%.

Would love to see Tampa be the first stadium to have the Buccaneers play at home usually, as it would be a first in Super Bowl history. Just saying! Plus there would be more Tampa fans there!

I can live with any of the options. Seems like we are going to get a good matchup no matter what, but TB vs KC. Old goat vs new star with Brady winning.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back