PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday night could be TB12's last time wearing patriots uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. If he dons another team’s jersey, said team will become my 2nd instantly and I will watch until the bitter end.
Not me. I’m rooting for the laundry. I’ll wish him the best and will travel to Canton in five years when he gets in, but I won’t root for that team.

This fan base definitely deserves to have him leave in the offseason though. Some of the posts on here and in social media have been completely disgraceful. We are a very fickle fan base as a whole. Real quick to turn on people. So if he leaves, I’m fine with it. It’ll suck to watch him play in another uniform but I get it.

If he leaves can he take some of these fans with him?

New England @ San Diego (LA) - Brady vs Belichick. Think the NFL gets some Sunday night ratings

Not me. I’m rooting for the laundry. I’ll wish him the best and will travel to Canton in five years when he gets in, but I won’t root for that team.

That’s why I said 2nd, I wouldn’t buy merch of that team either.

Yeah brady will go to the chargers because tthey have been a standout organization under spanos and would love to play under anthony lynn :rolleyes:. Also, Gisele doesnt like california as Willie Mac mentioned on nfl network.
This team and QB need each other and work well together so i dont know why they would break up unless over pure money or lack of understanding on personal level. There arent very many spots for brady and i dont think BB cares about brady's age if he sees the alternatives are stidham and eli and bridgewater and co. Brady is as good as the alternatives if not better. If pats were picking first in the draft then it makes total sense.

This is just silly speculation. Few weeks ago curran went on dan patrick and said miami is a great spot for brady. Guess what, they fired oshea and bought back chan gailey. Now curran and co think miami is out of contention.

@rochrist

giphy.gif

I’m sure there will be a pink hat exodus to there.

Some things never change. Whether it’s Roman Gladiators of old or the NFL, these heroes are merely chucked aside once they show “weakness”. I find it a little disgraceful.

This fan base definitely deserves to have him leave in the offseason though. Some of the posts on here and in social media have been completely disgraceful. We are a very fickle fan base as a whole. Real quick to turn on people. So if he leaves, I’m fine with it. It’ll suck to watch him play in another uniform but I get it.

the pink hats have no clue what it was like to be a fan of the “Patsies”. They won’t be around if or when that era comes again.

In other news, I could eat a turkey sandwich for dinner tonight...not sure though.
*SPOILER ALERT*

Tom's back in 2020, business as usual.

In 2021 he announces he will retire after the season. '21 Brady Farewell Tour.

Tom's last game will be in Inglewood on February 6, 2022.

the pink hats have no clue what it was like to be a fan of the “Patsies”. They won’t be around if or when that era comes again.
pink hats love them some f.e.

I don't understand Pats fans who are thinking of ditching the team because Brady leaves...WTH. Great players leave organizations all the time - Montana, Elway, Manning, etc...doesn't mean you stop following the team you supposedly love.

Everyone is losing their minds over all of this. Tom will be back on a 1 year deal next year. We are still in it this year.

I will always root for Tom Brady, no matter what team he plays for.

Hey I'll be rooting for Tom's team and Jimmy's 9ers as the last 2 teams to fall to the Stidham-led Patriots juggernaut, if that's the way the chips fall LOL

I'll also wait until he cleans out his locker to start planning for that world.

given the level of boo-hooing I see about being the 3 seed this year, I don't think the entirety of the fan base makes it to the next phase with us.

I don't understand Pats fans who are thinking of ditching the team because Brady leaves...WTH. Great players leave organizations all the time - Montana, Elway, Manning, etc...doesn't mean you stop following the team you supposedly love.
It’s a weak move for sure. Patriots ride or die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes