PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saturday night could be TB12's last time wearing patriots uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevrolet

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It is hard to believe that it is potentially so close. He is an icon of sports worldwide and we had him on our team for 20 years. We have been so fortunate.

Bayless thinks he could go to the LA (formerly known as San Diego) Chargers, It makes a lot of sense:

1. they have a brand new stadium and need a start to draw fans and sell merchandise
2. Their current franchise QB, Rivers sounds like he is a goner
3. Brady is from California, closer to family
4. Lots of offensive talent on that team
5. Opportunity to show the world that it was him and not BB responsible for 6 SB rings

If not his last game in a patriots uniform, quite possibly his last home game as a patriot

Last edited:
Thanks for the breaking news. Maybe you can shop this story to some news outlets? Hasn’t been discussed like 1,700 times in the last hour on this board alone.

Then again it couldn't...

BB & Brady are not the “showing your cards” types. You may be right (more likely today than ever), but let’s see how this goes before reading too much into the noise.

So sorry to have interfered with your New Years eve plans.

If it is, I certainly hope he plays a signature game. It would really ****ing suck for the greatest NFL player of all time to go out with a 19-36-218 2 int line...

Hope he has a "last hurrah" similar to Larry Birds last great playoff game (season before called it quits)...Bird put up 32, 9, 7....

It is hard to believe that it is potentially so close. He is an icon of sports worldwide and we had him on our team for 20 years. We have been so fortunate.

Bayless thinks he could go to the San Diego Chargers, Ot makes a lot of sense:

1. they have a brand new stadium and need a start to draw fans and sell merchandise
5. Opportunity to show the world that it was him and not BB responsible for 6 SB rings
giphy.gif

He’s going to feel silly when he gets to SD and learns that the team moved a few years ago.

Bayless thinks he could go to the San Diego Chargers, Ot makes a lot of sense:

Here is the hypothetical since you clearly want to stir up the board let's do this right.

4th quarter Saturday night. .Pats are getting killed 42-7. It's over. No chance of a comeback.

Does Bill:

Make the QB change while Tom is on the field so he gets his props from the fans?

Or...

Just yank his ass after a crap series and put Stidham in leaving him to wallow on the bench.

Last edited:
This fan base definitely deserves to have him leave in the offseason though. Some of the posts on here and in social media have been completely disgraceful. We are a very fickle fan base as a whole. Real quick to turn on people. So if he leaves, I’m fine with it. It’ll suck to watch him play in another uniform but I get it.

He is gone. Checked out mentally too based on his performance against Miami....

He is the hypothetical since you clearly want to stir up the board let's do this right.

4th quarter Saturday night. .Pats are getting killed 42-7. It's over. No chance of a comeback.

Does Bill:

Make the QB change while Tom is on the field so he gets his props from the fans?

Or...

Just yank his ass after a crap series and put Stidham in leaving him to wallow on the bench.
I’ll go B or Part 2. I think it would be a good contrast against how that slug, Eli Manning, was feted in his last game.

He is gone. Checked out mentally too based on his performance against Miami....
I’m fine with that as long as he takes you with him to San Diego.

If he goes to the Chargers, he plays the Pats next year (in California, thank God). Seeing him line up versus the Pats in Gillette would be awful.

In other news, I could eat a turkey sandwich for dinner tonight...not sure though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This fan base definitely deserves to have him leave in the offseason though. Some of the posts on here and in social media have been completely disgraceful. We are a very fickle fan base as a whole. Real quick to turn on people. So if he leaves, I’m fine with it. It’ll suck to watch him play in another uniform but I get it.

This. If he dons another team’s jersey, said team will become my 2nd instantly and I will watch until the bitter end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News