PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going 15-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going

How is Sanchez 6'2" ? Watching his mechanics, shrugged shoulders, and general wussiness, I really feel like I'm watching a 5'4" QB.

Re: Sanchez: The sun came up, we knew it would, and there's nothing wrong with going

Brave words, Sancheck.

(Which as nicknames go is right up there with Fireman unwEd for everyone's favorite Hard Knocks reality star)

Snackchez :D

Sanchez: "But we have a great running game, and we would never want to abandon that."

Yeah, because you can't throw worth sh*t. :rolleyes:

And as you can tell by my username, I just love when Sanchez throws.

Last edited:

"I look forward to dropping Brady to the turf and sending him back to Giselle crying."

exact quote from a JI thread on the Jets beating the Pats. LOL so delusional they actually think they play.

where's the bus Rex signed ... :popcorn:

It's going to be great seeing them at 0-2. After that they have a really big chance of dropping to 0-3 against a tough Phins team on the road.

I can only imagine what the Jets and their fans will act like starting the season at 0-3. It will be beautiful.

They were calling Rex "Coach Blutarsky" on the front page of ESPN a while back. That's gotta hurt. Unfortunately I don't think the Jets are going to stay horrible all season, even if they don't have a quarterback.

I can't believe he's still talking. Especially after his abysmal performance on Monday night.

It's going to be great seeing them at 0-2. After that they have a really big chance of dropping to 0-3 against a tough Phins team on the road.

I can only imagine what the Jets and their fans will act like starting the season at 0-3. It will be beautiful.

The Jets at 0-3 would turn the Meadowlands into One Flew Over the ****oo's Nest and it would be more wondrous than the Sistine Chapel.

Rex is his Daddy, like father like son.

Honestly, that is the MOST UNDISCIPLINED team I have EVER seen in my 36 years of watching the NFL.

They have talent, but they are a trainwreck mentally. Just a trainwreck.

Ask Cromartie, he knows. Rex threw him under it today.

"I look forward to dropping Brady to the turf and sending him back to Giselle crying."

exact quote from a JI thread on the Jets beating the Pats. LOL so delusional they actually think they play.
Kids say the darndest things

Rex has set a bad example for this kid.

Look who Rex learned from.

Buddy Ryan was the biggest Yahoo ever to walk an NFL sideline. Buddy fought with his own coaches and Rex is doing the same.

Like Father, like Son, only Rex is fatter.

In for a new paint job.

They are changing Rex's prediction to "Soon to be 0 - 2"

Why on earth would Sanchez say anything after his abysmal performance on Monday. He should be more concerned about completing a pass over 15 yards than getting 15 wins this season.

JaMarkus still thinks hes going to visit Obama next year as a SB Champ.

I can't believe he's still talking. Especially after his abysmal performance on Monday night.

Here's why...

Last edited:

Why on earth would Sanchez say anything after his abysmal performance on Monday. He should be more concerned about completing a pass over 15 yards than getting 15 wins this season.

It's simple...the team is out of control and the players are following the lead of "Wrecksie the Clown" :D

The thing about this is that when the Jets don't go 15-1, Sanchez just looks like an idiot. I don't know why people put themselves into these situations. He should be locking himself in a closet after his pathetic performance on Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye