PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Vikings Game Discussion

You do realize there will be as many pats fans as Viking fans there right?
Well it'd be our 8th super bowl appearance in 17 years and Vikes fans don't need to travel and it's their first appearance in ages. I'd image a lot would be willing to buy tickets. Didn't Seahawks and Eagles fans out do us in the Super Bowl? Can't recall what the Giants crowds looked like.

Although, aside from that Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl, I can't recall crowds being a big factor in the Super Bowl.

And Brees gets picked again :( Damn it.

Ok so the saints aren't even gonna make this interesting. Thanks alot.

Vikes need to make this a short game. Don't give Saints a chance to get rolling, they could put up a lot of points fast. No matter how good your defense is, if you get gassed a great QB can get going quick.

I had Vikings vs patriots in the super bowl. Hope it comes true. It will be brady against that whole stadium.

220px-Hercules-against-the-barbarians-poster.jpg

MV5BMTkxNTE3NTM2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ5NjQyMg@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTkxNTE3NTM2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQ5NjQyMg@@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Well it'd be our 8th super bowl appearance in 17 years and Vikes fans don't need to travel and it's their first appearance in ages. I'd image a lot would be willing to buy tickets. Didn't Seahawks and Eagles fans out do us in the Super Bowl? Can't recall what the Giants crowds looked like.

Although, aside from that Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl, I can't recall crowds being a big factor in the Super Bowl.
There aren’t enough tickets available to make a difference in the crowd.
Patriot fans are willing to travel and have equal access to tickets as well.

If saints could score a td they would be in this game.

WOW, I didn't think that this game would start this way. I actually thought NO would show more.

Poor Saints are getting steamrolled. :(

@pherein sorry mate.. that does not look good at all..
Yeah I saw Godell in the stands with a slingshot after Brees threw , We better get things started before the 1/2 , 7-17 is manageable. Getting every call in the book.,

So much home cooking with the refs in this game, it's ridiculous.

Jesus the refs in this game are inconsistent with their flags.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back