PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints vs Vikings Game Discussion

17-0

They're getting blown out. That Vikings defense is too good. I'm still waiting for that Vikings curse, but it may not happen until the SB, because god knows if they win this game they are not losing to Foles and the Eagles.
They could easily lose in Philly.

What the announcer said was true. Vikings don't tend to blow 17 point leads. They aren't as undisciplined as the Jags D.

Some weak DPI calls against the Saints though

I had Vikings vs patriots in the super bowl. Hope it comes true. It will be brady against that whole stadium.

What should I do with all my gambling winnings? Might have to burn some of this money, just not sure what to do with it all.
Nate Solder could use it for his foundation to cure cancer.

Troy Aikman pretty much said the game is over, does he post in the gameday threads here?

oh boy we have dry spells on O but .. D penalties are killing us. err

Feel for pherein. The saints haven't shown up.

If true that will lead to clutch ints. If you try to move the safety with your eyes every play the safety will read that and jump the route.
I’m still waiting for that to happen in this game. The Saints could really use it. It’s much better than where he was early in his career which was him staring down his receiver and panicking when his first read wasn’t open.

Separated at birth

Mike Peraia.
Martin Scorcese

I had Vikings vs patriots in the super bowl. Hope it comes true. It will be brady against that whole stadium.

I hope he has at least 52 other players and a few coaches on his side to or it will be pretty tough ;-)

Saints are frauds

Tried telling people this when the Pats rolled into their building when the defense "was the worst defense ever assembled by Belichick" week 2 and had a 30-13 lead at HT and the offense basically dialed it back in the 2nd half because Bill clearly didn't wanna run it up on Sean Payton and that terrible D held them to 13 points through 45 minutes before giving up a TD in garbage time.

I hate Paytons glasses. It look like he teaches shop.

S
Tried telling people this when the Pats rolled into their building when the defense "was the worst defense ever assembled by Belichick" week 2 and had a 30-13 lead at HT and the offense basically dialed it back in the 2nd half because Bill clearly didn't wanna run it up on Sean Payton and that terrible D held them to 13 points through 45 minutes before giving up a TD in garbage time.
Aints are a little soft.

I'm pulling for them though

You do realize there will be as many pats fans as Viking fans there right?

Interesting.

Let’s see how the Vikings D adjust to the misdirection utilized by the Saints’ offense.

The f#ck are those sleeves on kamara?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back