PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sad situation: Vince Wilfork's kid stole his Super Bowl rings and tried to sell them

Drugs! It’s always drugs. My stepchildren stole and sold all of their mothers jewelry to buy drugs.

My step daughter once stole my wedding ring, and pawned it to get high, and to finance a tattoo that ironically says “Honesty”. Of course, I figured it out and bought it back from the pawn shop, I should have filed a complaint and had her thrown in jail.

anyone who thinks pot is harmless this is where it leads, it leads to harder drugs and children stealing from their parents.

I feel bad for Vince, but the only way this stops is he lets his kid face the full consequences of his actions. I made the mistake of not stopping it at 17, and now her life is an irreversible **** show.

I hope you are kidding about Pot being the cause of this .. you gave me a good laugh. Thank you.

Shame about Vince's son. Prayers for all involved.

anyone who thinks pot is harmless this is where it leads, it leads to harder drugs and children stealing from their parents.

That's not even the worst! It leads to jazz!

Well, jazz is way better than...

giphy.gif

I'm sorry about what happened to you, but to be honest, it's not the drugs themselves as much as it is a person being born with an addiction personality. If it wasn't pot, it would have been alcohol or gambling.

There's actually a psychiatric term for it: SUD; substance use disorder.

you can't actually believe that dribble, can you?

there is an excuse for everything!

until personal responcibilty makes a come back, society is doomed.

Sign of the times. I see it virtually everyday. Spoiled, entitled and lazy.

Strong men create weak men and weak men create strong men.

Vince is a man of high character. Vince stepped up after his parents death and raised his siblings. Worked hard for everything that he has achieved. One does not need to suspend disbelief to surmise that Vince provided his son with the things that Vince never had or could afford at his age.
Has to be a fine line to walk as a parent of Vince's wealth and profile. You want a better life for your kids than the life you had but at the same time you don't want them to not be coddled and enabled. Hopefully the kid can get his life turned around.

Drugs?!? I was thinking the kid stole his dad's rings and pawned them because he wanted to fill in his stamp collection.

Lots of reasons for people to do stupid things, and lots of reasons why we all gossip about them.

Back in my high school days in the 70s a kid was stealing from his dad's rare coin collection and selling them to buy nose candy i.e. cocaine.

In the 90s a close relative married a shopaholic and did nothing as she spent them into deep debt, then when he lost his job they lost the house and are pretty much penniless to this day.

Point is: stuff happens to all of us. Hopefully Vince and family all learn some lessons from all of this.

How old is his son?

Edit: Found it, he's 23

Last edited:
Another potential factor here is that D’Aundre is from Bianca's prior relationship, so there may or may not be another parent in the picture. When they met, Vince was 19 and Bianca was 23 with a 3-year-old.

Literally about to ask you the same thing. It's 2021 and you're saying pot is a gateway drug.

I'm an ex-junkie and you're way off here.

A man honors his bets, so I'm not sure what you'd know about being a man.

Not that you will ever have a clue.

A man doesnt cheat and if he has plans to the terms and extent of cheating are spelled out in the beginning.

Has to be a fine line to walk as a parent of Vince's wealth and profile. You want a better life for your kids than the life you had but at the same time you don't want them to not be coddled and enabled. Hopefully the kid can get his life turned around.
I have a friend with the same dilemma.

My buddy worked every dirty job available and put himself through law school. One of his sons sleeps to noon everyday. Plays Nintendo all night or whatever the F these guys do with video games. No plans for college or a job or anything in about 12 months from now. Work is a 4 letter word.

100% correct........until then, useless droolers in ****hole red states will continue to be useless droolers in ****hole red states that will continue to mooch from the 'elitist' blue states

it's 'drivel' not 'dribble'

done more than my share of weed, coke, shrooms, mescaline, LSD..........I had a f'cking blast

I leave the alcoholics who beat their spouses and kids to your end of the spectrum

OT: Drug threads and PatsFans.....funniest thing on the internet this side of Ozzy Man Reviews and Wardy Joubert III COVID era memes

To steal Jim Nantz' line

Feel bad for Big Vince and his family.

Now I feel sorry for your stepdaughter.

I'm sorry about what happened to you, but to be honest, it's not the drugs themselves as much as it is a person being born with an addiction personality. If it wasn't pot, it would have been alcohol or gambling.
Recognize!!!

Literally about to ask you the same thing. It's 2021 and you're saying pot is a gateway drug.

I'm an ex-junkie and you're way off here.

I see that pot use alone destroys lives. It leads to bad choices on top of bad choices. I’ve watched it destroy my step children, none of them have a high school diploma, or any semblance of a career, they choose the fathers of their children for their ability to get them free pot. So they now have kids with losers. I hope one day, you never have to have your five year old grandkids jump in your arms, only to have to put them down because they reek of pot and you can’t stand the smell. Because they live in a broken down trailer that reeks so bad, that we actually had to have clothes saved for them to change into when they came to our house. So I don’t think its harmless.

Luckily we convinced one to leave her loser and now the kids live with us, but they still have a pot dealing father, who Now uses his daughter to get back at mommy.

Ask yourself if that is the life you wish in your children.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back