PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sad situation: Vince Wilfork's kid stole his Super Bowl rings and tried to sell them

I know he had a felony drug arrest while at Houston. Hate to speculate but I can't imagine stealing from your family unless you have some major issues.
I didn't know he was busted for drugs. Double heartbreaking.

Man that sucks. Vince was a great player and also a great guy.
The drug bust might splain some things.
If his son is a junkie,crackhead or addicted to opioids, thats what addicts do.
They can come from the most loving families on earth. Rich,poor,middle class, no ones exempt. Its a scourge. Sometimes going to jail is the wakeup call. Sometimes not. Im sure Vince has tried a lot of things to help his kid.
You always hope the addict will be able to overcome it before its too late. A lot of times they cant.

I don't know why it surprised me that he has an adult son considering Asante Samuel Jr. now plays in the NFL.

Little bastard needs to be sent to his room without dinner

Drugs! It’s always drugs. My stepchildren stole and sold all of their mothers jewelry to buy drugs.

My step daughter once stole my wedding ring, and pawned it to get high, and to finance a tattoo that ironically says “Honesty”. Of course, I figured it out and bought it back from the pawn shop, I should have filed a complaint and had her thrown in jail.

anyone who thinks pot is harmless this is where it leads, it leads to harder drugs and children stealing from their parents.

I feel bad for Vince, but the only way this stops is he lets his kid face the full consequences of his actions. I made the mistake of not stopping it at 17, and now her life is an irreversible **** show.

That's f'ed up.

One of the reasons I never crapped on Dungy and Reid for their children’s problems. Sometimes you try your best and life still smacks you in the face. There but for the grace of God …. Prayers to the father, son and family.

Drugs! It’s always drugs. My stepchildren stole and sold all of their mothers jewelry to buy drugs.

My step daughter once stole my wedding ring, and pawned it to get high, and to finance a tattoo that ironically says “Honesty”. Of course, I figured it out and bought it back from the pawn shop, I should have filed a complaint and had her thrown in jail.

anyone who thinks pot is harmless this is where it leads, it leads to harder drugs and children stealing from their parents.

I feel bad for Vince, but the only way this stops is he lets his kid face the full consequences of his actions. I made the mistake of not stopping it at 17, and now her life is an irreversible **** show.
Here I thought the heroin epidemic came from pharmaceutical companies pushing opiods, claiming they weren't addictive. But it's been pot this whole time. Stupid me

I'm sorry about what happened to you, but to be honest, it's not the drugs themselves as much as it is a person being born with an addiction personality. If it wasn't pot, it would have been alcohol or gambling.

There's actually a psychiatric term for it: SUD; substance use disorder.

I'm sorry about what happened to you, but to be honest, it's not the drugs themselves as much as it is a person being born with an addiction personality. If it wasn't pot, it would have been alcohol or gambling.

There's actually a psychiatric term for it: SUD; substance use disorder.
Is it contagious?

Sign of the times. I see it virtually everyday. Spoiled, entitled and lazy.

Strong men create weak men and weak men create strong men.

Vince is a man of high character. Vince stepped up after his parents death and raised his siblings. Worked hard for everything that he has achieved. One does not need to suspend disbelief to surmise that Vince provided his son with the things that Vince never had or could afford at his age.

Sign of the times. I see it virtually everyday. Spoiled, entitled and lazy.

Strong men create weak men and weak men create strong men.

Vince is a man of high character. Vince stepped up after his parents death and raised his siblings. Worked hard for everything that he has achieved. One does not need to suspend disbelief to surmise that Vince provided his son with the things that Vince never had or could afford at his age.
You women always blame a man.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back