PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor from a friend in the know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wait this year, and push in all my chips for Lawrence next year.

If you NEED to get someone this year, get Jake Fromm in the 3rd or 4th, and let he and Stidham fight to the death.
You’re trading the Pats entire draft to move up to #1 overall?

Last edited:
Step 1: ditch the wife
Step 2: play for free

Great! Let’s do the press conference Monday morning after the Super Bowl when they do their little recap/MVP thing and see which gets covered more

No, let's do the news conference before the SB. This will get more coverage than the teams playing . In all seriousness, if there is a slight chance that this is true, I like this rumour !

Can you tell us what your source does, or why we can take them seriously? Thanks for coming here to share. I obviously hope that you’re right.

NEM’s cousin’s barber.

Greatest source ever.

Schefter is leaning towards Brady coming back too.

I believe that Brady comes back. Hes been to 9 super bowls in NE. The odds of going back are best with the Pats then some totally new franchise.

The odds of going back are best with the Pats then some totally new franchise.

Only if Bill picks up some talent to help him...

And Gronk is coming out of retirement (ala Jason Witten)...

:rolleyes:

I so hope this becomes factual.

Personally I follow the.........
.”A rumor is like a check--never endorse it till you're sure it's genuine”

I don’t see him getting past Miami, so it’s a moot point. I see a lot of stuff I like and could work with in Eason, though. If this rumor is true, they could draft Eason and throw him into the competition with Stidham this year. Eason is raw and needs some work/hands-on coaching like Stidham did when he came here, but there is some tremendous upside there.

If that happens let's hope the second Eason works out much better than the first....like the second Chung did compared to the first.

Brady talks with BillB - "Bill I need weapons, no more JAGs. I need REAL tight-ends. I need OL upgrade... If you guarantee this, I'll sign."

BillB - "Ok, Tom. This time, I'll get aggressive in FA and the draft. I know we want that 7th title sooner rather than later."

Schefter is leaning towards Brady coming back too.

I believe that Brady comes back. Hes been to 9 super bowls in NE. The odds of going back are best with the Pats then some totally new franchise.

Do you have a link about Schefter? Or where did you hear it?

I can't get over that name...I think I have PTSD...Greatest QB draft in NFL history and we get Eason...I don't think I could do it...
How about just f*cking starting the vastly better, healthy and available quarterback?

Too much to ask of Berry

Not too much for Belichick

I hope he’s right, but doesn’t sound like Tom even knows yet.
If Tom is determined to play in a different jersey this year, then it's now all up to Kraft

...to finally undo what he did to us a quarter century ago...

TOM_BRADY_2012_Game_Issued_Style_Autographed_AUTHENTIC_Speed_Pats_TB_Helmet_NFL_03_sb.jpg
"...Still time for us to win #7..."

Last edited:
Just tell us who your source is, not like the media is going to out you “2000army leaks sources”

At this point, I almost rather he resigns with NE not so much for keeping here and play for us another couple years, as much as I'D LOVE TO SEE THE ****** MEDIOTS eat their hats. All those "Brady to Chargers" geniuses in the media. Oh God, I'll be licking my chops.

No, let's do the news conference before the SB. This will get more coverage than the teams playing . In all seriousness, if there is a slight chance that this is true, I like this rumour !
Red held the press conference to announce Russell's hiring as head coach right after the Lakers won game 1 of the '66 finals. The bigger story got the bigger coverage.

And of course, the Celtics won the series, and the title. Again.

If Tom is determined to play in a different jersey this year, then it's now all up to Kraft

...to finally undo what he did to us a quarter century ago...

TOM_BRADY_2012_Game_Issued_Style_Autographed_AUTHENTIC_Speed_Pats_TB_Helmet_NFL_03_sb.jpg
"...Still time for me to win #7..."

Now how did the discussion end up here? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes