PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor from a friend in the know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tl;dr this threads a joke
you probably meant "dnr," but point taken. it's the silly season between the sb and the draft. at least we have the combine tho.

I have no reason not to believe Timmy. He's not said one thing here that would be hard to believe. He said his uncle works at Nintendo and until I see something that contradicts that, I will believe he is just helpfully relaying information about a new Zelda-Mario crossover game to our 2nd grade class.
Now that would be awesome for the Nintendo Switch, I'll take one please :)

I have no reason to doubt you, but that report of a 3 year deal (with the third being an option year) just can’t be right. It’s hard to envision that. They wouldn’t go 2 years last time, and that was before Brady was going to be 43 this summer and coming off (for him) a subpar year. I would be surprised if Belichick suddenly had a change of heart, but I’m hoping that they can reach some middle ground.
The difference is that they are faced with the reality of losing him.

How valuable is the player to you? What are your priorities?

Bill Belichick has not only never been afraid, he has at times sought out unconventional strategy and personnel management. I expect he will do what he thinks is best for the team, and which he thinks will give us our best chance to win.

Whatever that may be. Your guess is as good as mine.

Actually, TL;DR is typically understood as short for Too Long Didn’t Read.
Ohhhh, I thought it was tinkle little/doctor.

Bob kraft’s girlfriend’s boyfriend is not bob kraft!

Bob kraft’s girlfriend’s boyfriend is not bob kraft!
Have you ever seen them both in the same place at the same time? You don’t know.

How dare you! My thread has been desecrated beyond repair. I cant imagine what your own threads look like with the way you treated mine.

BTW... no new updates

TL;DR? thought that was "too late...**** rot"....(gratuitous elderly joke, sorry)

Actually, TL;DR is typically understood as short for Too Long Didn’t Read.
I'll concede that both TLDR, tl;dr and TLDNR are all commonly used...any further argument would be TL. :)

What a stupid thread. Amazing how many people believe this and got their hopes up. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes