PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rowe back, Hoyer #2, coaches speak @bye-practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaepernick is not a Pro Bowl player.
my mistake I thought he went to the pro bowl after the 2013 season. I was referring to his level as a caliber of player but I was wrong, my bad.

you know for all your guys complaining about other people, you all brought up Kapernick. Youre the ones obsessed with making sure the guy fails, I just said that Hoyer made more sense but you get upset that I said Kapernick had shown talent a few years earlier. Why does he make you all so angry?

If it helps I can just call you an overly sensitive man child who apparently cant have adult conversations without calling someone you dont like a terrorist.

"You all" was one person who made a joke. Nobody is obsessed with making him fail, we literally have 0 control.

Edit: I don't feel like reading every post in this thread but who called you or Kaep a terrorist? I'm missing something.

"You all" was one person who made a joke. Nobody is obsessed with making him fail, we literally have 0 control.
i have no idea what you are talking about. I said one thing about kapernick and got bombarded with notitifcations because it wasnt negative.

Meatface just disagreed with this. Perhaps he'd be so kind as to show us all which seasons Kaepernick was voted to the Pro Bowl.

When he figures out that Kaepernick has never been to a Pro Bowl, I'm sure he'll remove the disagree.
I have to ask what is your issue exactly? Why are you such a hypersensitive, irrational person? I get that you do not like being disagreed with but you and the rest of the snowflakes just keep up this *********** and call everyone else crazy. What because I dared to say that at one point Colin Kapernick was a talented player? Have some self awareness

All he was saying was you guys went at that strawman like it just pulled a gun on you.
I guess they think its better that Hoyer sucked and never had any real success in the league? I have been searching for logic in an echo chamber for two days and I suppose thats really on me.

I have to ask what is your issue exactly? Why are you such a hypersensitive, irrational person? I get that you do not like being disagreed with but you and the rest of the snowflakes just keep up this *********** and call everyone else crazy. What because I dared to say that at one point Colin Kapernick was a talented player? Have some self awareness

Don't go trying to make this about politics, or about me, or about anything but you being wrong. I wasn't being either hypersensitive or irrational. I made a factual statement. Kaepernick is not a Pro Bowl player. You clicked the disagree button in response, rather than just acknowledge the obvious, which is that Kaepernick is not a Pro Bowl player. I pointed that out. You acknowledged that error, but then decided to just get stupid as all hell with this follow up post.

i have no idea what you are talking about. I said one thing about kapernick and got bombarded with notitifcations because it wasnt negative.

You said "you all" brought him up. One person said his name as a joke. Then you picked it up and didn't like people trashing a not so good football player and acting as if we're the reason that he's unemployed. And now someone is calling either you or Kap a terrorist because we disagree?

Weird thread.

You said "you all" brought him up. One person said his name as a joke. Then you picked it up and didn't like people trashing a not so good football player and acting as if we're the reason that he's unemployed. And now someone is calling either you or Kap a terrorist because we disagree?

Weird thread.
Joker compared him to the NYC truck guy and got mad that I said he was weird for saying it, Nobody called me a terrorist stop being butthurt. I did not say **** about Kapernick being amazing I just said that it was odd to say that kapernick wasnt as good as Hoyer and I did not advocate signing Kapernick over Hoyer. You All just cant seem to stand anyone disagreeing with you in any way

Don't go trying to make this about politics, or about me, or about anything but you being wrong. I wasn't being either hypersensitive or irrational. I made a factual statement. Kaepernick is not a Pro Bowl player. You clicked the disagree button in response, rather than just acknowledge the obvious, which is that Kaepernick is not a Pro Bowl player. I pointed that out. You acknowledged that error, but then decided to just get stupid as all hell with this follow up post.
You are very willfully ignorant because there is no way you are this stupid.

In other news.....

Hopefully this can translate to success on the field for him.

We need him to be a factor. So is Mitchell already out? Will it be valentine and McClellin coming back?

We need him to be a factor. So is Mitchell already out? Will it be valentine and McClellin coming back?

We probably hear about McClellin being added to the roster and Hightower to IR today, or in the next few days, because of the Pats travel plans.

So much irony

And now Meatface is clicking dislike on this?

tenor.gif

In other news.....

Hopefully this can translate to success on the field for him.
The question is not how many catches as how many targets. I think Dorsett has a chance now to contribute while Hogan is out. I can't remember the exact source, but I recall someone who should know said that for some reason, Dorsett isn't really a deep threat, despite his obvious speed, HOWEVER he is explosive as a YAC receiver.

That comment made me think he is a perfect opposite from Cooks, who has been extremely effective as a deep threat, and hasn't shown much as a YAC guy, Perhaps having both on the field at the same time, they can be a very effective duo.

Ken you're wrong Phillip Dorsett is a deep threat he's not the short stuff Edelman type or the Malcolm Mitchell intermediate type. Dorsett hasn't played with a steady QB also early on which might have hurt his development. He had a decent year two last year but Andrew Luck only played in Seven of those games. That 16.2 average last year signals deep threat he can get behind the D at will. Remember he's learning a new O and guys in front of him on our dept chart have been healthy up until now. I said this before and will say it again Dorsett's ceiling is somewhere between Cooks and Hogan...I think if given the opportunity he will produce.

The question is not how many catches as how many targets. I think Dorsett has a chance now to contribute while Hogan is out. I can't remember the exact source, but I recall someone who should know said that for some reason, Dorsett isn't really a deep threat, despite his obvious speed, HOWEVER he is explosive as a YAC receiver.

That comment made me think he is a perfect opposite from Cooks, who has been extremely effective as a deep threat, and hasn't shown much as a YAC guy, Perhaps having both on the field at the same time, they can be a very effective duo.
Cooks averaging 13.8 ypc while Dorsett is 15.2 ypc for their careers. Dorsett regularly gets behind defenses and has run a bunch of go routes. Not sure the difference you describe is real. Both can take the top off, but Cooks is the more polished route runner and if one clears for the other, Dorsett is more likely to be the deep guy with Cooks targeted underneath. It will be interesting to see how they work him Sunday because DA is not an outside guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back