PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Shuffle: Ventrone Out Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ross Ventrone Status: Released

He'll be back

There really should just be a site, maybe rossventronestatus.com that just reads "released," "active," or "practice squad."

I%2527ll%2Bbe%2Bback.jpg

"hey ross you made the roster good job, welcome aboard" ross:rocker:
"sorry ross we need to let you go, we're putting you on the waiver wire" ross:cry2:
"ross there's a spot on the roster for you" ross:verycool:
"situation's come up ross, we have to let you go"ross:(
"ross good news there's room for you on the roster again":)
"we're putting you on the wire ross, sit tight things might change":confused:
"good news, we need a guy on practice squad ross":verycool:
"good job on practice squad, roster spot open, good work ross":cool:
"unexpected changes ross sorry we have to release you":enranged:
"Ross, there's a spot on practice squad, we can use you":rolleyes:

Last edited:

revolving_door.jpg

Last edited:

Belichick is just ******* with somebody (the media? the NFL?) now, just like he did last April when he traded down one spot with no other players or picks involved on the final day of last April's draft.

Belichick is just ******* with somebody (the media? the NFL?) now, just like he did last April when he traded down one spot with no other players or picks involved on the final day of last April's draft.

Hey, no doubting Belichick there. He saved $2,548 on the signing bonus by trading down a spot :D

I had between 5 and 6pm in the pool..

What was the official time?

im kinda thinking it's some kind of superstitious thing with BB like he has to cut him and bring him back ever week like Brady's shoulder lol

I`m almost 100% sure that was with the eagles, and it was because the pats have had a trade with the Reid every year so Belichick wanted it to keep going. At least thats what it looked like

This is classic BB, none should be surprised. It's all about every freakin edge that can be gained regardless if it seems miniscule. Whether it is keeping the injury report as vague as is humanly possible, to having a tight lipped 'media comment' policy, to releasing/signing the same player over and over simply to get practice in for another player at another position for an extra couple of hours.......this is BB. Like him or not he is like a machine when it comes to this stuff.

How long until there's a rule that says a player can't be released and signed within the same week? Goodell needs to take away Belichick's loophole somehow!

Damn you guys for making me redo another Dog Yoyo gif in honor of Ross

010.gif

Still wondering why the other 31 teams don't claim Ross. I mean, it's not like he's worse than Sergio Brown.

I wonder if (even as great as it is to have an NFL job) Ventrone has just been tempted to say.... "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND, OLD MAN!"

I wonder if (even as great as it is to have an NFL job) Ventrone has just been tempted to say.... "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND, OLD MAN!"

Probably because it is part of the deal with Ross? Maybe he even earns a few Dollars above Minimum for being treated like that?

Precisely.

This is merely the 2011 version of the "Tom Brady - Questionable, Shoulder" gag he ran for several years with the official injury report, or that draft example you mention, or the Flutie drop kick field goal.......

Someday, there will be a realization that BB - behind that Nixon mask that he wears in public - was really the Andy Kaufmann of the NFL.

But, seriously, this is one of his better shticks. The cut him and resign him within the same week deal that he has done multiple times this season with the 5'5" Pauly Shore dude with the Tiny Tim hairstyle is pure comic gold!

Last edited:

I think any Ventrone released/resigned threads need to have the date in the title. How are we to know if this is current news or old news.

Looks like Coach Belichick has gas, again.

"Feeling a little out of sorts today, Coach?"

"Yes I am, Mr. Kraft. I think I'll cut a Ventrone. Yesterday I cut a Gronkowski and it made me feel terrific."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots