PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster Shuffle: Ventrone Out Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change "Waiver Wire" to the "Ventrone Wire"

"So, Boss, does this mean I'm fired or have I been laid off?"

"Neither. You've been Ventroned."

"Ventroned?"

"Yes, Ventroned. We liked you before. We like you a little less now. But we'll probably like you more in the future."

"Ahhh... I'm Ventroned. Kinda sucks but it could be worse."

Re: Ross Ventrone Status: Released

I had between 5 and 6pm in the pool..

What was the official time?

At 5:30p Rap tweeted 29 minutes ago. I'd say 5:01. You win.

Played in 8 games this year, preserving his Practice Squad eligibility for next year. I don't get why people feel bad for him or criticize Belichick for signing and releasing him, I'm not sure the kid have a job in the NFL if it wasn't for BB.

lol I'd love to have seen the last few of these meetings that BB supposedly has with every player he releases. Awkwardness

With the price of gas these days, I think Ventrone should just pitch up a tent in the tailgate sections of Gillette and just wait for a call on his cell phone to report back to work.

Why go back home??

Since he was cut in the final cuts on September 3rd, there have 17 weeks. Ventrone has been involved in 17 transactions since then.

One player involved in twenty transactions in a single season is an NFL record that will never be broken. It's safer than Jerry Rice's 22,895 receiving yards, Brett Favre's 336 interceptions, or Morten Anderson's 382 games played.

Re: Ross Ventrone Status: Released

Ventrone must be Italian for Boomerang :D

Ventrone released (Again)... McKinley released from PS

Pats released Ventrone for the upteen millionth time..

Cedric McKinley was also released from the PS.

I spoke too soon. Twenty transactions involving one player is a record that will continue to be broken - by Ventrone himself. It's just a record that nobody else will approach.

So what's the over/under on the final count when the season is over? 23? 24?

I spoke too soon. Twenty transactions involving one player is a record that will continue to be broken - by Ventrone himself. It's just a record that nobody else will approach.

So what's the over/under on the final count when the season is over? 23? 24?

If he plays in one more game, he's ineligible for the PS. So I think we may have seen the end, unless he gets himself a permanent spot on the 53.

If he plays in one more game, he's ineligible for the PS. So I think we may have seen the end, unless he gets himself a permanent spot on the 53.

untill next year when it can start all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back