PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Roster cutdowns - PATRIOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would respectfully question that.

As I wrote, the tweet about the 2016 pre-season punt returns was sometime earlier today. I haven't had time yet today to verify that. Foster's KR average was, IIRC, something like 22.7 Thursday. ESPN Scoreboard should have all the 2017 pre-season box scores, and possibly the 2016 pre-season box scores, as well.

I'll check them tomorrow to verify the tweet I read and double-check my memory.

guess you can add Washington to the list..

Would be interesting to see how many players would have to get hurt before Tony (who ?) Washington MAKES the 53...

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Really disappointed that Rich didn't do more to distinguish himself among the drek that was the rest of the candidates for backup OLmen. He was way, way superior athletically to all of them.

If only he could play football. ;) It is disappointing, but he looked distinctly out of place at TC.

(BTW, speaking of OT disappointments...I was just reading that the Colts tried to hand their RT job on a platter to 2nd-year tackle Le'Raven Clark, but the results were ugly and they're scrambling for alternatives.)

The Clots are forever cursed for what their scumbag Grigson TRIED to do to us and out team. Screw the ex-sexual predatoranning moonheaded scumbags and their amphetamine Annie 500 pound heifer girlfriends

The Clots are forever cursed for what their scumbag Grigson TRIED to do to us and out team. Screw the ex-sexual predatoranning moonheaded scumbags and their amphetamine Annie 500 pound heifer girlfriends

To borrow from an old joke . . .

Irsay, Polian, and Grigson are in a plane crash, and go off to the afterlife.

They find themselves in a waiting room. Some time later, they hear a loudspeaker say "Mr. Irsay, please enter the room with the flashing light."

Irsay enters the room, and finds a rabid dog. The door instantly shuts behind him, without a doorknob. The loudspeaker sounds again. "Mr. Irsay, you have sinned. Your penance is to spend the next thousand years with this dog."

In the waiting room, the loudspeaker sounds again: "Mr. Polian, please enter the room with the flashing light."

Polian does, and finds a suicidal terrorist. The loudspeaker sounds again: "Mr. Polian, you have sinned. Your penance is to spend the next five hundred years with this suicidal terrorist."

A long while later, the loudspeaker sounds again. "Mr. Grigson, please enter the room with the flashing light."

He does, and finds Kate Upton. The loudspeaker begins: "Ms. Upton, you have sinned. . . ."

He's an ignorant, extremely stupid midwestern turd. Just like the owner likes his subordinates. You know, Indy is no real threat in any sense to the Patriots anymore but the hatred they engender is still red hot. Stupid rotten scumbags, every single jerk associated with that shyt stink franchise.

Apparently, the Colts could really use one of those fine ladies at right tackle this season.

If only he could play football. ;) It is disappointing, but he looked distinctly out of place at TC.

(BTW, speaking of OT disappointments...I was just reading that the Colts tried to hand their RT job on a platter to 2nd-year tackle Le'Raven Clark, but the results were ugly and they're scrambling for alternatives.)

I'm guess the Pats would be happy to give them Waddle for a 7th and a bag of cheeseburgers.

Really disappointed that Rich didn't do more to distinguish himself among the drek that was the rest of the candidates for backup OLmen. He was way, way superior athletically to all of them.

True. Taller, too. Second only to McDermott.

So Doug Moore doesn't score a point for the Tony Washington scoop?

I would like to see a 24 hour cutdown day for a top NFL reporter like they did with Adam Schefter on draft day at MMQB.

So Doug Moore doesn't score a point for the Tony Washington scoop?

I would like to see a 24 hour cutdown day for a top NFL reporter like they did with Adam Schefter on draft day at MMQB.

"Scoop"? About a gazillion Pats fans were saying the same thing back on July 28th. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back